So the maintenance has happened

I

Indiana Jones

don't know about Pa - BT

but sound is still bugged

R

Roo Stercogburn

Duelled an SB last night. Didn't know about the bt bug until he told me but it appears it is still there.

I

Indiana Jones

last night.... maintenance was this morning :)

O

old.moriath

Its the sound thing that drives me nuts .... I can work around the bt thing but so annoying not knowing when your group mates are getting hit because your too busy hitting stuff to look at the mini

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.moriath
I can work around the bt thing

hehe aye, oneshotted a yellowcon BD in bg1 last night, a greencon wolf took out his BT just before I PA'ed him ;)

O

old.moriath

Or work with a hunter with insta pet or SM or something :)

A

ajeroth

BT bug

I dont think its fixed properly. Basing this on about 15 minutes of RvR, and I dont think it was just unluckiness.

Perforated 7 times, once was a total miss as the Hibernian turned slightly and it got absorbed by BT.

Three times PA worked properly on non-mage Hibernians (not Eldritch, Enchanter, Mentalist or Valewalker (if they get bt..unsure)).

Once PA worked on a mage Hibernian, but he was already damaged.

Twice PA was stopped by BT on mage Hibernians. They were stood still, casting, right in front of me. Perhaps lag caused me to move too far away, or not close enough..

What this sounds like to me, and Il need to do more testing, is that PA seems to be working like Penetrating Arrow. It will quite happily penetrate bladeturns that are not self-cast, but wont penetrate those that are self-cast.

Ive now done some in-realm testing, with a level 40 Runemaster (Thanks, Diendale) who let me one-shot him three times with PA, with a variety of fends. Animus (level 50 Runemaster) then let me hurt him with PA through self-fend.

So to complete the test, Id like a succession of Albions and Hibernians to stand in front of me, not move, and let me smack them silly with a large axe :) Or, as thats technically rp farming, could other perforators check whats happening with their PA in the frontiers. Seems as though in-realm works fine, but Id like to check out-realm just to be sure.

I never got a PA failure message, just a BT block as before the patch. Might just be jumping to conclusions.

Regards,
Acaia

T

tris-

goa own at maintence when they fix totaly nothing at all.

T

Tafaya Anathas

You prepare to perform a Perforate Artery!
You are no longer hidden!
Your strike was absorbed by a magical barrier!
You miss!

This happened 2 hours ago...

C

Cush

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
You prepare to perform a Perforate Artery!
You are no longer hidden!
Your strike was absorbed by a magical barrier!
You miss!

This happened 2 hours ago...

then the question is.. when did you write this?

A

ajeroth

Keeping it means I can no longer do my little role for the group,which is harass a caster until the support annihilates me - thus stopping the caster killing other, more useful, members of the group.

Oh..and I forgot some supporting information for my previous post. After perforating the non-mages, twice the next hit was blocked by bt, so there was a warden with pulsing in the group. So PA went right through non-self bt fine.

Regards, Acaia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom