So, the good news is we have no relics :)

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe now we can go out and enjoy ourself :D

Simply put, let the Hibs/Albs have our keeps/towers, let's make the frontier BG fun again. We need to push out 1fg ram teams and take their watchtowers, the nice ones within treb distance of keeps, lets see how their crafters like standing around for hours repairing level 10 keeps. And no we dont need to take them, if a wall goes, hit a tower, if the tower goes hit a door, cause them the same pain they caused us from release day.

People complain about our opted groups not helping enough, no problem now, just try to keep yourself in 1 frontier (not ours!), add pressure to the enemy supply teams.

Up til now most of their fun has been had in our frontier at our expense, now it must be time for payback :kissit:

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
yes its really fun having albs have power relics... ... ...... *NOT*

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Well, mid classes are still the easiest ones to farm in keep warfare.
No uber range, no petspam, no baseline stun, no red nearsight.

Mids do best in open field combat really, and there's not much of that nowadays.

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
Well, what the hell.

For all the advantages those uber artifacts and ML abilities give in NF, what difference will a coupla mouldy old relics make?

/laughsoutloud

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
totally agree lets go full out attack our enemies homelands.. there is no point in retaking our keeps atm (we got no relics). tbh trying to take em back just leads to us having 2 other realms running to zee flame and farm us.. Ever since NF released I feel as if midgard has been the place to play... lets change that shall we...

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Oldfaravid said:
Ever since NF released I feel as if midgard has been the place to play... lets change that shall we...
It's nice to not lose pets and time on boat travels tho :O

Falukropp said:
Well, mid classes are still the easiest ones to farm in keep warfare.
no red nearsight.
Every checked Runemasters' suppression spec line mate? xD

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
It's nice to not lose pets and time on boat travels tho :O

Every checked Runemasters' suppression spec line mate? xD

How many active RvRing supp spec Runies do we have tho Zebolt? And tbh, if they are supp spec and RvRing, why? ;)

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Relics is overrated...who needs em? pfft
no wait...
/cry
hehe

bah! grats you filthy scum for stealing my precious!
=)

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Thrildif said:
How many active RvRing supp spec Runies do we have tho Zebolt? And tbh, if they are supp spec and RvRing, why? ;)

You took the words out of my mouth.

Yes, we have it, but in an utterly useless specline. Which means we don't have it in reality.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
On the other hand, how many full Matter Cabalists do you see in "proper" Albion groups? That's right. :rolleyes:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Thrildif said:
Depends what you mean by active RvRing but some. I was 50 supp in the start of NF and I sure wasn't PvEing ^^ The reason I was supp was just cuz' of red NS which rocks against any caster grp. The supp snare/nuke does more dmg than baseline dark which many SM's and BD's use so thats not a rly a problem either.

But I guess it's a fairly rare breed, dark is so fotm xD

And I don't see much red NS's in albion either nor in hib, but hibs have the most of them I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom