So the 1 plat horses...

B

Biggilus

What do they do that the 250g one doesnt?
just got the 250g one, fair enough, but i also have the 1p chestnut horse available to me, what does this do over my standard horsey?

also the stablemaster mentioned earth, wind, fire, ice ones are these 1p also or more advanced?

id like to buy a 1p chestnut one if it does fancy stuff the 250 doesnt :)

B

Biggilus

lol that all?

thoguth i may be able to put the horsey stuff the king gave me on it, but if it only runs faster ill give it a miss :O

Outlander

Part of the furniture
the elemental ones are the 15p ones aint they I was told?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
250g horse goes slower and cannot be summoned in the frontiers. Also doesn't require darkness rising

Every other horse requires darkness rising and from 1p + CL0 to 15p+CL5 to get and the only difference between those is looks.

Syri

FH is my second home
the 1p horse can hold armour and bardings, and saddlebags, though these are dependant on your champion level. and the already mentioned ability to use in frontiers and faster than 250g horse.

B

Biggilus

ah right. so are the elemental ones 15p?
then what about the unicorn, nightmare, and undead one that the fella mentioned to me? extra special quest/epic be all and end all thingies?

so the 1p horse may be worth an investment yea? and to strap saddlebags and stuff on what CL do u have to be for that?

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
meh, now im thinking i might not bother with the 250g one - if i spend 250g on a horse, thats half my cash gone already towards a better one lol!

Isunder

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know if horses can be traded between characters? Mainly because I'm too poor atm to buy a 15p horse so would like to get a 1p one now, save up for a 15p one and then give the 1p one to an alt later, is that possible?

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
so when can we expect to see lurikeens on Rainbow Unicorn :p?

and wtf i want a chocolate horse!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom