so thats rvr messed up for another few days

- English -

Resident Freddy
gratz albs on your morning raid, glad you have spoilt rvr for another few days.

Im happy im working tbh, makes me depressed if I play and rvr is shit.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
It's a sad state of affairs how this server has declined.

However I do agree with Septina in that Irvr is the only way to keep the server going :fluffle:

Even more important if you don't get regular groups, you're not skilled enough to solo (Soooooo true on my Theurg :fluffle:) and your only hope for the holy rpees is from adding :twak:

/bow

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
gratz albs on your morning raid, glad you have spoilt rvr for another few days.

Im happy im working tbh, makes me depressed if I play and rvr is shit.

Well after the recent attempts of Mid screwiing up Alb Frontier do you really expect Alb to have Irvr in their own land?

also why does Irvr has to be always in Alb and not in any other frontier?

Amphrax/Arauddry

- English -

Resident Freddy
Well after the recent attempts of Mid screwiing up Alb Frontier do you really expect Alb to have Irvr in their own land?

also why does Irvr has to be always in Alb and not in any other frontier?

Amphrax/Arauddry

because its the best landscape tbh

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
because its the best landscape tbh

Not as good as the original frontiers - bring back the Mile Gates and those small pokey Mid Keeps that lived high up on hills!:worthy: Was very atmospheric to see the charging hordes coming up those hills . . . <drifts of into a distant haze>

/bow

- English -

Resident Freddy
Not as good as the original frontiers - bring back the Mile Gates and those small pokey Mid Keeps that lived high up on hills!:worthy: Was very atmospheric to see the charging hordes coming up those hills . . . <drifts of into a distant haze>

/bow

yeh but we been asking mythic for 3 years... what do they care now ;P

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
irvr is good for now at least...........
mids take 1 keep hibs take another keep. that is not bad....we have irvr all the time and almost noone complains.
Every realm from has good and bad people.
Every realm from their side advocate that every other realm is wrong.
Fg mids and hibs complain that they been zerged at beno bridges, but untill they get zerged they kill 100 albs :(. Have you ever try roam near bridges?

mids try to make all alb-land blue (which is not good at all) and alb try to take them back at night. (which is not good also).
If GOA try to remove some /emotes maybe game could be better....who knows....
If GOA try to "lock" a zone or a dungeon only for solo players maybe game could be better.
If all us try to whine each other less on fh maybe game could be better.
I am just a soldier on this game. I love this game but i can't make it better alone.
Yesterday was the last time i whined on fh to some guys (they know who are they), and i will try NOT to whine again. Not because i feel sorry; just because whining kills that game.
Damn........it is just a game. It is NOT your father/mother, it is NOT your teacher, it is NOT your boss/friend/girl(boy)friend/pet/wife etc.....
If most of us try to change a little (and me of course) our attitude on this game then we will make it better.......
That's all i had to say. I really don't care if you whine on me........

I am off.

not_vintervargen

Fledgling Freddie
lets see how much cm 'rvr' with their weird 'shift-hours' when theres no irvr :)

(pretty weird tho, that the ones that work morning go online on the night when the rest comes home, dont they sleep?)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Rather then prattle on about how RvR`s dying and what albs are doing wrong...
Why not turn the tables around a bit??

Your all complaining that Albs won`t take part in RvR and yet the only RvR taking place is Mids/Hibs zerging us at every step and working together doing so....

Why not take the fight away from Albion keeps?
Maybe take the RvR to different realms instead of constantly hittinng the same realm?

And how about Albs/Hibs against Mids for a change.. or Mids/Albs against Hibs

No instead you make a scene here on FH saying we the ones killing RvR and the only way left to do it is IRvR
It`s the biggest lad of BS i`ve heard to date

Take the fight to Emain or Odins for a change
Stop siding with realms and farming 1 realm
The game was designed for 3 realms to fight each other... so technically yur bending the game rules to how you see fit and GoA won`t do nowt about it
Rather then killing the game and blaming us Albs.. why not go take hibs/mids keeps instead of the same berks/eras all day everyday

We only bridge camp cos we can`t do nowt else.... not cos we want to

It`s NOT Albs killing RvR it`s Mids/Hibs with a constant grudge against us

Play the game properly and things might pick up or carry n the way your going and kiss goodbye to the game we all love (wether it be RvR or PvE)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Rather then prattle on about how RvR`s dying and what albs are doing wrong...
Why not turn the tables around a bit??

And how about Albs/Hibs against Mids for a change.. or Mids/Albs against Hibs

lol mate, bet that will be fun, max of 20 if lucky hibs vs albion+ mid. YEEEEEA sounds fun.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
poor albs!

damn those zerging mids and hibs!

spoiling the game for the alb elitists.

Shadowss

Banned
bloody hell....#
morning raid? there was still more mids on that albs mate

they only did it coz we wanted beno back ..but the mids kept retaking the towers so the grp had to take all 3 keeps to bloody get beno back...

If you wasnt there stop QQing....

Kinag

Part of the furniture
To be honest, I can't blame the albs.

Now people are crying cause they can't take alb keeps no more. Well, you know what? You reap what you fucking sow..

Isn't that what you all have been saying for years now? If you want to keep irvr then stop "playing" like pricks and stay away from the keeps.

Oh, and as for albs ruining rvr this time? Does it ever fucking end? I'm so sick of people blaming albs for every little thing that goes down on this server.

You try to fuck up rvr for albs, you get the same shit thrown back in your face.

Tell me, if you sit at a restaurant and find a fly in your soup do you blame the albs for that as well?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
To be honest, I can't blame the albs.

Now people are crying cause they can't take alb keeps no more. Well, you know what? You reap what you fucking sow..

Isn't that what you all have been saying for years now? If you want to keep irvr then stop "playing" like pricks and stay away from the keeps.

Oh, and as for albs ruining rvr this time? Does it ever fucking end? I'm so sick of people blaming albs for every little thing that goes down on this server.

You try to fuck up rvr for albs, you get the same shit thrown back in your face.

Tell me, if you sit at a restaurant and find a fly in your soup do you blame the albs for that as well?

awesome reply. Have a rep :worthy:

- English -

Resident Freddy
that was just so not funny, i find himse's usual error404 shite funnier

aika

Can't get enough of FH
"Sweeping floors at the mill all day
Dropped out of school just to get away
I'm just a kid but I'll soon be dead
And all I want is some good head!"

tbh.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

tbh.

Super fast black man.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

tbh.

Pure poetry man. I'm weeping here, rly.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Get rid of 'the' before mill, and change 'head' to 'hovis bread' for the yorkshire version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom