So Shades are gonna be Rp-fodder now ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
With 1.82 inc and remedy going to all assasins / Sbs getting bludgeon and still keeping Pheobus charge how can Nightshades compete ?

The way i see it <and some may disagree> Blades in the next patch will become the best way to go as a shade , and with Elves/Luwis 40 str starting stats can we compete ?

/Discuss <Dont sue me for plagerism Aol>

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
while it is true our advantage atm is being taken away, we will be far from fodder imo. SBs get bludgeon, but a luri with capped crush+CL melee sists hout will still have 26% effective crush (nerf being an elph though ;/). okay so all get remedy, but at least there will be no whining.

add in our pathetic insta DoT (almost nothing, but never the less its IS something) and our new castable dmg shield. we will no longer be at the top of the food chain, but i dont envision us being fodder at all. just means newbie shades will have to learn how to play properly and ACTUALLY spend similar time working on templates as SBs have for ages, to be able to compete.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
just means newbie shades will have to learn how to play properly and ACTUALLY spend similar time working on templates as SBs have for ages, to be able to compete.

amen to that. its going to be amazing. no more remedy whine, no more fotm. :worthy:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Neffneff said:
just means newbie shades will have to learn how to play properly and ACTUALLY spend similar time working on templates as SBs have for ages, to be able to compete.

Tbh
SB's seem to have the worst templates in my experience on excal
zero spirit resists
low heat resits
and uncapped slash resists :eek7:

I know there are loads of SB's that really put loads of effort into templates
but (an just from my experience) the average SB spends less time on their temps that the average inf and even the average hunter judging from my damage against them even once you take into account spec af from cleric bots

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I guess though Shadowblades with pheobus/remedy/bludgeon up are gonna be the new fotm , we will still have a decent advantage in the armor tables ... No harm seeing the quality shades shine in harsh circumstances either :D

And ofc theres always visuals and now casters are easy rps not to mention across the board cs style damage increase out of stealth so <3

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
don't forget the abs debuff on the hammy chain as well ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom