So presently surpirsed

T

Tenko

You know I'm fed up with all things Starwars; the films, the books, the toys the games and Evil fucking George Lucas.

Used to be a completely obsessed Starwars geek until the Phantom Menace.

Still I've been following SWG as it's looked good in development but wasnt particularly surprised or annoyed when it was released early and buggy and got pretty poor reviews.

Still bought it though...

...and am I glad I did!

:clap:

Why?

because its a ROLEPLAYING game! Not a massively multiplayer xp based hack-em up but a proper roleplaying game with a free form skill system just like my beloved Ultima Online (may it rest in peace). I can wait for the rest, until then I'll go sit in the cantina in Mos Espa and roleplay the story I grew up with and try and stay out of imperial entaglements.

:cheers:

T

tris-

a good thing about this game is experienced people can still play with new people, e.g. a medic can play with new people and not mess anyones xp (like daoc). or gun fighter can join new people because they could them selves be starting on a new line like rifle and got no skill in it but they will have advice because they maybe trained pistols and carbines to 4 boxes already. i like that sort of thing, it means people arnt seperated so much.

N

Nightchill

I played it through beta and it was good fun, the one thing missing was er, friends. Been playing the release 2 days now with some rlf (inc my gf) and enjoying every minute of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom