PC Master Race So much great shit here

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well dungeon keeper was free on origin let alone price off on gog. And theme hospital is as old as the hills.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Dungeon Keeper's too easy - there's a mod which lets you boost creatures and edit maps. So, if anyone is interested in a challenge, i've got an edited campaign which ramps it up, which i made as a kid.

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah but Ultima, Syndicate, Populous, Margic Carpet, Sim City. I'm having a nostalgiagasm. Of course not one of the above will be as good as my memory of them!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Yeah but Ultima, Syndicate, Populous, Margic Carpet, Sim City. I'm having a nostalgiagasm. Of course not one of the above will be as good as my memory of them!

that's the thing that's stopped me going back to look. Syndicate is this magical moment in time for me and I know if I look at it now I'll go "eurgh, wtf!" so I'll just leave it :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Populous was the first game i played multi player. Two pc connected by a serial cable at work and me and a mate. Was around 1990 :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Populous, now there was a gold star game. sank hours into that beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom