So long you cants

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I don't want to be a party pooper...but its a dead link Tom. :(

Service Unavailable

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
how silly is he going to feel when he realises its now the 26th and omg it didnt happen :/

Alliandre

Fledgling Freddie
A superhero obviously foiled this guys plans to cause death and destruction while hiding behind the fact that he asked for aid from everyone before it happened..

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I have received information psychically
I stopped reading at this point and looked at pictures. Psychic bollocks!
Guess the Monaco Grand Prix will be off then ;)
image023.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
aparantly there's a 48hr window for this to occur. who knows, we may all die yet :)

tris-

anyone have an official source to the trajectory of the commet shard?

tris-

just thought id bump this to mention i had a dream last night about being involved in a tsunami aswell.
so it must be happening.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I had a dream last night involving Scotish vampire matriarchs who wouldn't die......

.........so the end of the world must be neigh I tells ya.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
We're all still alive. I'm really shocked at this news ;)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
TdC said:
but....the vampires!!1
All flew away to the moon in anticipation of the impending doom, but forgot that they still need oxygen to breath and all died on exiting our atmosphere.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I had a dream about werewolves, which i have had twice now, cept. this time rather than wining the fight, as it were, i got overrun :( Does it mean we will die soon?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It was the conveyor belt under the sea that stopped it, it matched the speed of the Tsunami exactly thus canceling it's forward motion.

Ergo, no tsunami.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
I did a bit of reading about Mr Julien.

This is perhaps the most entertaining part...
You need to know that up to recently, before I discovered what you have just read on this fragmented comet, I received on April 7, 2006 a telepathic message from extraterrestrial friends. According to them, a méga-tsunami in the Atlantic Ocean I had experienced in a lucid dream three years ago, would occur around MAY 25, 2006. Perhaps two or three days before or after. I have two witnesses who will confirm the chronology of the facts that I describe here, but especially tens of readers on Internet and a deposit of copyright concerning my lucid dream three years earlier.

OH NOES!!! If tens of people he knows on the internet saw it too. The sky is falling!

Apparently the "real" crop circles show us as not being here too.

http://exodus2006.com/cometfrags/Eric-Julien-25-MAY.htm

tris-

this whole thing is kinda boring tbh :/ there is no reason at all we should believe him.

i prefer the theory behind the mayan calander, when it ends in december 2012. who knows why etc, but it stops suddenly. they were a clever bunch of mofos and predicted everything (i maybe wrong about everything, most things?) that happens astronomically. went to see their observatory at chichen itza. simply astounding. they used some kind of technique of using pools of water to look at the sky. tour guide didnt explain it too well though :/

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
tris- said:
this whole thing is kinda boring tbh :/ there is no reason at all we should believe him.

i prefer the theory behind the mayan calander, when it ends in december 2012. who knows why etc, but it stops suddenly. they were a clever bunch of mofos and predicted everything (i maybe wrong about everything, most things?) that happens astronomically. went to see their observatory at chichen itza. simply astounding. they used some kind of technique of using pools of water to look at the sky. tour guide didnt explain it too well though :/

Didn't predict Cortez giving them a pasting with a couple of hundred men did they? Pretty flimsy on the whole "how to invent metallurgy" or "the wheel" thing as well. A "clever bunch of mofos" indeed...

tris-

oh soz yeh, must of been a bunch of thick ***** to ever design something like this. just what were they thinking. even a nursrey kid could do it ;)

http://www.mysteriousplaces.com/mayan/TourEntrance.html

some of the things that went into the designs are quite incredible.

in the ball court for example, there is stands at either end. it was designed in such a way that if you face the wall and talk, the people in the other stand can hear it. except everyone playing in the court cant. even if the people in the stands shouted it.

if you stand in a specific location between the three temples and clap, the echo created sounds the same as a certain bird they worshipped. i think they are extremely rare/exctinct now. its like they were preserving its call so everyone could hear it after its gone. when the tour guide told us, i thought he was bullshitting. so i tryed it my self, was quite incredible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom