So long and thanks for all the fish

D

Danya

To any of the few remaining that know me, this is goodbye. Basically I'm tired of the people on excalibur, except for a few they are selfish and generally just too damn rude. So I'm off, I'll leave my character intact and may be back for a few raids, but in general if you want me, try prydwen/albion.

*Waves*

B

[BF]kate

NOOOOOO!

Dany don't go :( Just ignore the rude f*ckers! I will miss you loads if you go. :mad:

My friends list gets shorter by the day...

L

Lusse

by leaving you increase the nr of assholes in the server and decreases the good guys :(

just use the lovely command /ignore

D

Danya

Re: NOOOOOO!

Originally posted by Kate
My friends list gets shorter by the day...

Exactly the point Kate, there are so few people left in excalibur I count as friends I figured it was time to cut my losses. I'm not gone for good, just inactive atm. :mad:

O

old.Sanar

Oh ffs hate to see you decided this. Now we cant duetto or trio in RvR anymore... And just when I got 2 comps running daoc :/ And im really rushing with friends to the 40s and you could have grouped with us all time...

Oh well you had lotsa friends in Sotl, so I guess you are happier there. Whatever you do goodluck with it, you were great to have in Excal.

Come have some fun in RvR with us sometimes. You have to ;)

Cya hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom