So, like.

M

~Mobius~

Do shops even sell Planetside anymore? Checked my 5 local shops not one had Planetside in stock...was looking forward to it too. :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Order it from Game? *pimps Game. Wants a medal or something like that*

M

~Mobius~

Hate ordering stuff online...last thing I ordered was SWG, cost tons then when they got to my door the man wanted £17.50 on top of the $60 I'd already paid..

Y

Yoni

thats because you ordered it from the states - you can get ps from game online without being charged extra when it arrives at your front door step.

X

Xtro 2.0

If you want a copy of PS Mob, then drop me a PM.

X

Xtro 2.0

Hi Scousey :)

Me knocking it on the head? :)

Not played for a couple of months now old chap. Am 3/4 of the way through production of latest ultra low budget flick so just don't have the time :(

Cancelled any kind of online sub I've got and need to focus on work and getting 100% fit...bah!

X

Xtro 2.0

Nah I've been (and am) ill mate, returned to work today and got told to stick to light work and piss off home when I want :)

T

Trem

How much Xtro?

We trust each other now, I feel we should trade amongst ourselves;)

That N64 game was utter shite btw, it made me feel sick when I played it, did you do Zelda?

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Xtro 2.0
Nah I've been (and am) ill mate, returned to work today and got told to stick to light work and piss off home when I want :)

Sorry :(

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by Trem
How much Xtro?

We trust each other now, I feel we should trade amongst ourselves;)

That N64 game was utter shite btw, it made me feel sick when I played it, did you do Zelda?

Lol Trem, I didn't complete Zelda but spent (or wasted ;)) a lot of man hours on it before I ended up flogging my N64.

Check your PM's :)

Dmw - np :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

No more drunken "Tiggr! Tiggr!!" in the Sanct? :(

J

John Travolta

Got mine from PC world. Went to Game in town and they said they couldnt get hold of a copy. So unless the people in my local Game a lazy buggers id guess that Game dont have any.

T

Teh Krypt

A new game shop thats opened up, thats a shop that sells games.. not GAME :p

Sells PS, i'll happily buy it and charge you £40 for shpiping :p

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
No more drunken "Tiggr! Tiggr!!" in the Sanct? :(

Ahh happy days, unfortunately no more tho :(

M

~Mobius~

Might be interested Xtro if its not to expensive ;) , spent a ton on this new pc and bits 'n' bobs for it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom