So, its december now.. when does final beta start?

mts

Fledgling Freddie
:D

got my pre-order copy & my final beta key on the table here besides me, can't wait for it to start. :)

let's start guessing dates,

I'm gonna go ahead with an optimistic guesstimate of wednesday the 8th.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Keeilb said:
31th 23.59 1 min before NewYear :p
But the servers will go down for maintance the jan 1st 00:01 and will be down until release :p

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
Im guessing the 17th because when we pre-ordered from gameplay the release date was the 17th December :eek2: odd date to just pull from thin air, so im guessing they got inside info......................or not and im just really board and way off the mark (which is more likley) :wub:

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
we can hope, and say all we want

but nothing is official yet :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
3. dec, im still hopeing :). Actually it said it would begin the 1.dec on the page i bougt it from, but just a guess prolly;>

Ormorof

FH is my second home
AhoyHoy said:
the day my beta key arrives

ah we can only dream eh? :D

though it might mean waiting for ages to get the CD key :mad:

Natsume sai

Fledgling Freddie
ah yes... i hope it starts on december 20th chrismas holiday :)

no more homework from that time off :)

and trust me... i have alot of home work to do in december :(
but thats how it is to be in (collage) i think it is on english.... Gymnasie in danish :)

Ulcer

Fledgling Freddie
Given that they have just released a new batch of CB keys I guess no time soon.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
i think they released them to get afew more people on the servers atm, they said dec for the final beta.. but i think they will make it the first half of dec, considering the amount of pre-orders i bet they got

lewskie

Fledgling Freddie
a good 300k pre orders iirc i read it somwhere :eek: thats a lorra pre orders and i know for a fact a lot of people couldnt pre order cause they sold out, think this beta may be bigger than us if they allow others cept pre orders in :O

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Got a copy of the final wow beta from GAME, and I was wondering if you will be able to keep the char(s) played in the final beta when the game is released? Will my beta account be transformed into a game account once I purchase the release version? What server does the majority of the old daoc players plan to play on?

A bunch of questions but hopefully someone migth be able to give me an answer. Thanks in advance :drink:

-Warhawk-

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing is set in stone but more likely than not your beta characters will be wiped when the game hits retail. They did this in the U.S, there's no reason why they wouldn't do it here.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I think they will wipe them also, would be strange if they did it different here.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
i think they released them to get afew more people on the servers atm, they said dec for the final beta.. but i think they will make it the first half of dec, considering the amount of pre-orders i bet they got

Bear in mind thay have two servers up right now, they have had 300.000+ pre-orders.

Right now i bet there freaking out trying to get another 80+ servers up and running.

You will be lucky if its the first half of december imo.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Read somewhere that bliz EU estimated they would have some 40 servers for release so yes they are probably freaking out abit over the massive response to the beta preorder. If anything it looks like EU WoW will be even larger than US WoW, and they already have 88 servers. Just hoping they really will get us the servers needed here as well... just get a bad feeling about it since EU is often treated as a third world country when it comes to mmorpgs.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Ebonn said:
Bear in mind thay have two servers up right now, they have had 300.000+ pre-orders.

Right now i bet there freaking out trying to get another 80+ servers up and running.

You will be lucky if its the first half of december imo.

Nah Blizzard will have the servers allready, but if u have a select number of people playing a closed Beta why open 80 servers up, when you only need 2 servers open to guarantee they have a population on them.. Someone said on the Wowofficial forum that it should be in a week possibly 2 till the final beta phase.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
Nah Blizzard will have the servers allready

Having the servers and them working bug free and tip top are two differant things though, maybe they do have them all working, who knows? certainly not me :)

I would be very surprised if the FB is ready before 14th dec. my guess is anywhere from 17th-31st dec, but like every other date - its just a guess :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Ebonn said:
I would be very surprised if the FB is ready before 14th dec. my guess is anywhere from 17th-31st dec, but like every other date - its just a guess :)
I reckon Ebonn is on the money there. Be very surprised to see them up sooner than mid-dec.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
I reckon Ebonn is on the money there. Be very surprised to see them up sooner than mid-dec.

I´m aiming at the 10th, I can´t bear another week without anything to do

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
I´m aiming at the 10th, I can´t bear another week without anything to do

key --> front door

omfg outside life full of new adventures and definatly stuff to do :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom