So is it shit then?

S

Scouse

I've never heard of a game that has given so many performance problems out of the box. - for a 2 year old game with p00 graphix :(

T

throdgrain

Yes it is.

In my own humble opinion of course.

C

.Cask

Managed to get it running alright by turning down the res and settings a bit. But it was still more fun playing on a 15" TV with a friend or two on the xbox.

Every time I do something good I'll turn around to tell my buddy but there's no one there. How depressing :(

T

Testin da Cable

I'm installing it atm. god, but downloading that patch from good old ms is slooooow :/

M

Megatron

Personally ive not had any problems.
Im not running an amazing rig by any stretch of the imagination and i only find it unplayable in really manic times of combat! (ie screen full of explosions and enemys). Ok i guess that can happen quite often but i find it easily playable online too, in fact i thouroughly enjoy it online!
Its a nice game to play to get away from the BS and kids in cs.

S

Sar

Not bad at all. Well until....

**SPOILER**

The Flood turns up and it all goes a bit sub-Doom.

/**Spoiler**

T

Testin da Cable

aren't married people supposed to give up nice things like poota games?

;):eek::D

K

Kindar

Was no problems running it my machine either...had some lag when i was testing anti alising.

T

Taymar

Oh my GOD.

A 2 year old title and its this bad ! boy I'm glad I don't have a console.

The game runs fine on my PC, well it did when it was installed :)
The only other game I've ever brought that was nearly as disapointing was Freelancer, Hmmmmm both M$ titles wonder if there's a connection.

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
aren't married people supposed to give up nice things like poota games?

;):eek::D

When my wife gives up watching daytime chat shows!
Aint gonna happen :D

DS

S

Sar

Heh.

Like Matrix Revolutions I'm puzzled as to why people dislike this.

Maybe it's trendy to diss popular things now. If so I'll gladly be an old fart then.

I enjoyed it lots.

S

Sir Frizz

I enjoy it lots. Me an' you Sar, all the way!

edit:// Anyone notice that quite a few of the marines have pretty varied accents? I think that's 'gr8' tbh. You get the Americans, the odd brit and the odd aussie. :)

edit 2:// Tbh, i'd like to see regular matches, or something on the GAME Preview servers...set up by someone.

SUNDAYS AND TUESDAYS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom