So ... i'm really stuck ... can't find any guilds, recruiting and RvR active :(

S

Staan

I did ask Shadowlords Society, The Prodigy, First Cohort, Avengers of Pendragon ... did not tryed The Brethren cuz i seen a thread about, that they only recruit cleric and theurg. Fair enough if you ask me.

So yes i can understand that SS are full and huge and don't need fresh blood... TP well its up to them, FC just recruit ppl wich who they already grouped with in RvR sorties. Well that's ok i can understand. :/ Did tryed to start a guild but that was a mess. Joined a new formed guild The Defenders of Justice, but as you can guess i was the highest lvl and no RvR yet ;( and thats what i need, i want to be part of the fun you know .. but for that you need a guilds etc well anyway you know what i mean.

So ... intsead of SS TP FC TB and AP, what others good guild recruiting?

My ingame char is margo friar soon 48.

T

Tilda

why not just try to gorup with people from RvR guilds when there arnt so many people on and so people get to know you. then if your good enough mabey you'll get a trial or something. :D

Tilda

H

Hit ^_^

most ppl in the guilds hes been talking about usualy dont want "random" ppl. so thats a bit hard aswell.

think my guild "the corporation" might let you join if you ask in game and is a nice person. we dont do much guild rvr atm tho if that was what you were intrested in.

O

old.Wildfire

TB are interested in all classes, we just have a particular need for Clerics and Theurgs at the moment - give one of the GMs a shout :)

M

m4rk

TB are a great guild, one of the best around imo

H

heilel

I joined ASq some time ago.
They are quite an Active guild in both PvE and RvR.
And a friendly bunch too.

V

vintervargen

* get to 50 asap
* farm some cash to buy items / SC armor and do the epic quests
* spec well :)
* camp TK in odins til TB have room for you / log on early and wait for their grp to form :)

S

samildanachh

TB are also recruiting infil's so meduza has more people to stealth zerg with :p

S

stinkie

Originally posted by samildanachh
TB are also recruiting infil's so meduza has more people to stealth zerg with :p

Yes we definatly need more stealthers :D TB only have like about 3FG of stealthers now and sometimes its just not enough.

oh standard guild rules is BYOB "Bring Your Own Bot" :p

Z

zlair

Originally posted by samildanachh

u know i prefer solo, u... u... nm

M

Mage

Nope - contact one of the NightHawks in game and get trial. Ideally speak to Agarwaen (46 merc) or Darkamor (47 Pally), both usually active in AC late evening GMT.

Although a small guild we have very active RvR thanks to our membership of the Protean Knight Alliance.

K

-kro-

I am I am u not need my thread.

pm me in game,

(Kro)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom