So I went out for a beer

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
last Friday, ended up going to bed around 7am the next day. This is a picture of one of my mates who decided to come with me....

photo 2.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Been out so many times and done so many things that i've decided that as long as A; i don't get arrested and B; i'm relatively hospital free, it's nothing to worry about.

Everyone f*cks up one way or other :p

Excellent portray of a night out there :clap:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i had a house leaving party last weekend started saturday night and didnt finish till midnight sunday, and that was one of our quieter parties

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't it obligatory to end a night out on the tiles with some kind of gift from local roadworks, either a cone, a light or some boarding?

Or is that just for us teens? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh damn haven't done that in ages Bugz, it is indeed a custom, but i think when friends get older, they get hitched and most get hitched to some prune GF who don't "condone" :D

Our best loot was a stoplight, you know, red yellow green light thing. They were changing one, foolishly left it reasonably easy access and voila!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
last Friday, ended up going to bed around 7am the next day. This is a picture of one of my mates who decided to come with me....

View attachment 5832

No drugs/alcohol were involved. Deeb joke victim. Poor fucker. Turns up for a nice night out and Deeb told him that joke he knows.

Where do we send the flowers? :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Should be a photo theme "drunken / fucked up nights outs".

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Why is he so god damn yellow looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom