So, I wanna report this cheater to rightnow

A

Arnor

Where the hell do I find my login-info?

got this screen of a necro-pet standing seemingly outside the wall, but when I stood right ontop of it and/or sticked, it said target is too far away.

Will post a pic as soon as i cba. Was Mauleds pet I think, but im not 100% on this one.

M

mirieth

The login for rightnow is your game username and your original game password. So if you've changed your game password since subscribing originaly, then you need to use the old one - not the new one :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Arnor2

got this screen of a necro-pet standing seemingly outside the wall, but when I stood right ontop of it and/or sticked, it said target is too far away.

Will post a pic as soon as i cba. Was Mauleds pet I think, but im not 100% on this one.

And you sure that it wasn't a lag-ghost you were stuck to? :m00:

Anyway, login info is your game login....

P

Pin

Originally posted by mirieth
The login for rightnow is your game username and your original game password. So if you've changed your game password since subscribing originaly, then you need to use the old one - not the new one :)

Not true. I've changed mine twice, RightNow uses my current one.

A

Arnor

Re: Re: So, I wanna report this cheater to rightnow

Originally posted by Pin
And you sure that it wasn't a lag-ghost you were stuck to? :m00:

Anyway, login info is your game login....

yes, im sure :p

after about a minute of jumping&moving I finally could hit him

edit: thx btw ;)

A

Arnor

bleeeh, so how the hell do I report him, this shit is worse then the minotaurs labyrinth :(

P

Pin

bleeeh, so how the hell do I report him, this shit is worse then the minotaurs labyrinth :(

You have to go read an answer in the FAQ first. Then you should get a new tab to be able to ask your own question.

A

Arnor

gaaaaah, fucking crap!

cant find SHIT there :wall:

L

Larla

Sad...

I too had to report an exploiter today, a necromancer as well. Stood in full view of everyone in our CG on Hibernia bridge in Battleground 1, with his pet inside the large rock. Also a little later on the same thing on the Midgard bridge. Got some very clear screenshots and attatched them to my report.

Hopefully Mackdaddy won't be doing it again :twak:

A

Aravis

If you can see the pet, how can he be cheating? By all means report it as a bug but to label someone a cheat for something that has happened to all of us at times is a bit unfair...

A

Arnor

Re: Re: So, I wanna report this cheater to rightnow

Originally posted by Aravis
If you can see the pet, how can he be cheating? By all means report it as a bug but to label someone a cheat for something that has happened to all of us at times is a bit unfair...

now, if you were READING instead of looking at the fine letters, you would see that even when standing directly on top, and all other thinkable positions, i could not strike the fecker. Which in my book counts as cheating.

J

Jonaldo

I don't really like people being named and shamed in public so I for one won't mention that Ayeeshaahas been caught multiple times sat on on the amg wall with no pet in sight.

Yesterday we saw her and she happily watched us look around to no avail (no doubt typing various LOL's in guildchat or something) so we run off to check other emain areas...

About 30 seconds later we get the message ***** was just killed by Ayeeshaa! so we ask the victim where the pet was and she says 'no idea! was fighting a minstrel then got nuked from somewhere' ... :rolleyes:

We run back, rez the dead and start looking again.. no joy for a minute so we decide to go alb side and just pbaoe along the wall.. As we got closer to her she must've panicked cos as the pbaoer finally hit the pet and we got ready to pounce... she logged out :D guess we were pwned on that occasion but in the long run we all got multiple screenshots and speaking to others they knew of her name and had also reported her.

Don't expect to be seeing this particular necromancer coming to an rvr zone near you!

A bug occuring is unfortunate for the victim, a bug being abused is just fucking annoying for all involved, including the person using it when they get caught and banned, and I'm hoping that GOA will do this as she was just so blatant and arrogant, not even trying to hide the fact she was bug abusing.

And no. I don't buy any story that maybe the pet just got stuck there cos she was waiting for a long time and killed people, only logging out once we found the pet.

Ayeeshaa!!! ..i. feck orf

W

-wabbit-

OMG

OMG FO...Why didnt you report all hibs with pets you met last 13 months? Mythic stated its "working as intented" so stop crying: Yes they can cast through walls and yes thats not fair, but Yes Mythic/Goa allows it cos its their fault in the coding...

Stop crying and learn to live with it till 1.60 it will be fixed then

kthnxbye

BTW You know what happened to me last night...I got stuck in a tree, some hibby started nuking me (was blue con so it took him some while) and I couldnt target him or run away coz I was stuck....bah he abused a bug let me all tell you his name and start crying...

X

Xandax

Re: OMG

Originally posted by -wabbit-
OMG FO...Why didnt you report all hibs with pets you met last 13 months? Mythic stated its "working as intented" so stop crying: Yes they can cast through walls and yes thats not fair, but Yes Mythic/Goa allows it cos its their fault in the coding...

Stop crying and learn to live with it till 1.60 it will be fixed then

kthnxbye

BTW You know what happened to me last night...I got stuck in a tree, some hibby started nuking me (was blue con so it took him some while) and I couldnt target him or run away coz I was stuck....bah he abused a bug let me all tell you his name and start crying...

It is not working as intended if they place their pet inside a wall, or another "supposed" solid shape.

Abusing the LOS faulty programming is allowed atm, but not abusing faulty geometrics to place the pet somewhere it can't be targeted or hit.

Try reading the notes before you start trying to put people down:

The most common bug exploit is to use geometry holes in order to position your character in an unreachable place, giving the exploiter the freedom to kill any players coming around, with little to no risk, since the victims cannot attack back, unless they themselves exploit the bug. This can be using roofs, bridge holes, etc. All players abusing such bugs are bug exploiters and can be punished. This rule also applies to pets

O

old.Xarr

a necro can position the pet inside some solid geometric object where it can't be reached by anything. then the shade simply lingers somewhere obvious since he can't be harmed in shade form and the pet is somewhere unreachable. then when a target is spotted the pet nukes promptly blows the poor bastard away while he can't do jack shit.

tell me know how chanters have been doing this the past 13 months exactly.

O

old.windforce

while keep defending you hit the chanter

chanter send pet and moves out of range

pet keeps nukes you while LOS is not there

F

Flimgoblin

there's two different exploits:

1. (legal) Pet shoots from inside a keep/behind a wall. Pet is still able to be hit (if you can get round the obstacle to get to it) but is not in view. The classic enchanter-siege ;) applies to all casting pets at the moment.

2. (not legal) Pet is hidden inside wall, shade shoots people with impunity. Pet cannot be found, attacked or harmed in any way.

It's the second bit of number 2 that's important.

F

Flimgoblin

And for RightNow..

login (with original game password)

click on the 'How to Use RightNow' faq.

then the 'ask a question' button will appear at the top of the list.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by old.windforce
while keep defending you hit the chanter

chanter send pet and moves out of range

pet keeps nukes you while LOS is not there

That is still not the exploit that some necros use - don't you people ever read?

A necro pet can be placed inside solid objects - put on passive and dont ever have to move to nuke somebody.
While there it can't be hurt, and thus not the Shade either - and this is a pusnishable bugexploit.
Chanters can't do this - no matter how annoying they are the pet must engage the enemy to nuke him.

M

Molten Lava

Re: Re: Re: So, I wanna report this cheater to rightnow

yes, im sure :p

after about a minute of jumping&moving I finally could hit him

edit: thx btw ;)

Erm so you could hit him....---> same as chanters pet = no cheat...

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Xandax
That is still not the exploit that some necros use - don't you people ever read?

A necro pet can be placed inside solid objects - put on passive and dont ever have to move to nuke somebody.
While there it can't be hurt, and thus not the Shade either - and this is a pusnishable bugexploit.
Chanters can't do this - no matter how annoying they are the pet must engage the enemy to nuke him.

and necros get screwed next patch where they cant kill anything if theres so much as a blade of grass in the way, yet chanters still los abuse with their pets as they have been for over a year. Interesting how when albion gets a class that can abuse LOS they rush to fix it, but don't fix it for chanters.

Nuked inside keeps and can't get away? - welcome to the reality of defending keeps or taking keeps from hibs as it has been for over a year - and they have a snarenuke - and don't need to be within 500 range of their pet for it to cast.

so in the immortal words of vnboards:

"Cry more noob"

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.m0000
and necros get screwed next patch where they cant kill anything if theres so much as a blade of grass in the way, yet chanters still los abuse with their pets as they have been for over a year. Interesting how when albion gets a class that can abuse LOS they rush to fix it, but don't fix it for chanters.

Nuked inside keeps and can't get away? - welcome to the reality of defending keeps or taking keeps from hibs as it has been for over a year - and they have a snarenuke - and don't need to be within 500 range of their pet for it to cast.

"Cry more noob"

pfff, necros are one hell of alot worse then the stupid chanters.

Necros can even pick their targets, and you actually had a chance to kill the chanter before the damn pet came.

And according to sanya the los issue was suddenly fixed because some programmer went Eureka!

H

Hufner

You still fail to see the difference :m00:

Annoying as it is with chanters/necros using the LOS bug it's still considered ok - as long as the pet can be targetted and hit.
And in this case, those of us who can't play the same "game" have to grit our theeth together and pray for 1.60 to come quickly...

If a player uses a geometry-loophole to position himself or his casting pet in a solid object - i.e. a wall - the player/pet can't be targetted and/or can't be hit. Now that's a bug exploit and not legal. Will get you a suspension or even a ban of account if you're caught.

D

Damon_D

Re: OMG

Originally posted by -wabbit-
I'm a fool feed me a banana /edited to fit the posters personality

That icon fits your brain capacity quit nicely my friend

O

old.m0000

pfff, necros are one hell of alot worse then the stupid chanters.

Necros can even pick their targets, and you actually had a chance to kill the chanter before the damn pet came.

And according to sanya the los issue was suddenly fixed because some programmer went Eureka!

more like the programmer went "oh shit an alb class is overpowered"

A

Aravis

Re: Re: Re: So, I wanna report this cheater to rightnow

now, if you were READING instead of looking at the fine letters, you would see that even when standing directly on top, and all other thinkable positions, i could not strike the fecker. Which in my book counts as cheating.

And you also stated that after a bit of moving round you could hit it. So which is it? You couldn't hit whatever you tried or you could eventually?

Tosser

X

Xandax

Originally posted by old.m0000

"Cry more noob"

Think the n00bs are thoses that get annoyed on a bug and decide to use it themselves :rolleyes:

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Xandax
Think the n00bs are thoses that get annoyed on a bug and decide to use it themselves :rolleyes:

I think the noobs are people who complain about a class now when we know it's already going to be made useless in the next patch. Not fixed, Not dummed down, just made totally useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom