So...i have a new look on life.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyone, who hasn't seen or doesn't like Clerks or/and Clerks 2, isn't worth the time of day.

Now who's with my drunken behind on this? :D

Yes i'm drunk, yes i don't care and yes, donkey shows are excellent :clap:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
went to this shop this morning approx 0840. some women came in totally rat assed. bought a bottle of whiskey and 8 litres of cidre :|

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
went to this shop this morning approx 0840. some women came in totally rat assed. bought a bottle of whiskey and 8 litres of cidre :|

lol- we had a "canal crew" at lancaster, casual bunch of down and out ppl who do nothing but sit at the canal and drink strong cider / vodka all day telling past tales of their troubled lives

you can find the smelly old bloke with a large oversized green farmer jacket at bargain booze around 830 most mornings!

i did have a couple of interesting chats with them during the old "walk of shame" though :cheers:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Well, haven't seen need to be brought into the fold, but the clerks haters should be ignored!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im not sure i could be an alcoholic. i just couldnt stomach that much booze all the time.

theres one life path out the window if uni fails :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hahah sounds like me yesterday morning. Went out all night then went to asda to fill up on booze with some flatmates.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
hahah sounds like me yesterday morning. Went out all night then went to asda to fill up on booze with some flatmates.

ee wenner asdawl? what asdawl bis zat un 'en?

when did you move to bristol and have you mastered the dialect? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom