so i activated and tried a run of Camlann

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
porting to Goth, shroomcampers with campfires. couzy...

ok, porting up to the castle. walk around the corner to buff us up (was playing with a friend), zerged by 6 Fear people. They truly own the server now. no competition

to TOA. Yay a soloer. Killed him with hammer to humuliate him in true Camlann spirit. He has a really funny flame.

Later, the same soloer is duelling some other dude we let them

So lets check out Aegirhamn. I was thinking to take a horse and buff up at the tower. Well.... no1 there.

Back to Goth. castle. we port Wearywall to check for people. Place is camped by shrooms. Some ELite dudes so easy rpees but i had enough allready.

Well that took me 30 minutes and 12 € to know i should wait for Warhammer

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing, and I bet that all this has happened at prime time:worthy:

And I think that Yay the soloer ported by mistake there, cos there are nothing more out from gothwaite harbor

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
thanks for trying so the rest of us dont have to.

LushLips

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Fear zergs goth all the time now to kill them solo'ers duo'ers etc :) but camlann is heaven for level 35's at primetime , is why i often play my ns more than any other char :D

P.S check my video i want comments ! ;)

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
fear owning horde is a tradition. allways was like that and will allways be like that.

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Back to Goth. castle. we port Wearywall to check for people. Place is camped by shrooms. Some ELite dudes so easy rpees but i had enough allready.

hey noob, i agree with you that camlann is a shit server atm, but i m happy to see how much elite made you cry in the past hahahahaha

in every of your posts on this stupid forum there are the words "elite" or "axty" rofl

if you look on the herald the only active members atm are iryis(healer) and ithrin(theurgist) and i don t think that they can make mushrooms

if you want to know who are free rps, this evening send one of them for a 2vs2 on hib without leech, and then i want to know how many /rel will you do before /qtd

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
is it like, "i get owned 8vs8 every single time, so i want to 2vs2 with my overpowered class"?

cmr

Banned
Ive logg on camlann at some strange times and respeced my tic for some solo tank type action :p Met some guy from blackpool first night i was on who gave me some cool duels away from goth with him and his mate logging on charecters to duel me and had some nice fun. Also in goth that night was people stood around giving 1v1 fights and only this animist coming every so often with a di bot to shroom up who promply got owned :) made me think omg can camlann actually be viable :p

Then other times ive logged in there has been nexus and other groups just chain killing soloers when they are no reward, one time i buffed up about 5 times and after my timer had gone evry single time i mayaswell have just sat down because i was chain killed by these idiots. Seems you cant get action unless you are prepared to get more numbers than anyone else and chain kill stuff until its forced to log and hope more people log on so you can piss them off too. Cant understand why people on the server would want to do this as its blatantly going to do them no favours in terms of having action PvP wise.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Cant understand why people on the server would want to do this as its blatantly going to do them no favours in terms of having action PvP wise.

because they are idiots? :D

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
OMAGAD rofl
It took me bladekiller and druid moxyl.... from bavarian barbarion to rape 6 fear in gothwaite castle with them jumping us first that day ROFL. Nothing new, but still made me laugh in to oblivion. I cant imagine how 6 ppl can die to 3 :D.
"fear owning horde is a tradition. allways was like that and will allways be like that." Dont know about that, but you geis :) keep tradition of dieing to random mini pugs of doom with duble numbers of people.

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha kindrid, remember your fg was killed by der strong trio aus camlann meights xD

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
7 ppl :D medusa and erm clavia just standed and died pre nerfed savge just did the job. Was holland playing that hour. Soo QQ we got owned hard once ^^ unlike fear.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
to TOA. Yay a soloer. Killed him with hammer to humuliate him in true Camlann spirit. He has a really funny flame.

yay a soloer!!! lets kill him with a duo and then make a thread to cry about others killing us with higher numbers ;).

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
yay a soloer!!! lets kill him with a duo and then make a thread to cry about others killing us with higher numbers ;).

you see me crying?

just funny to see how much Fear rules the server now. Running 6 man group killing people 30 seconds after port in while buffing.

We were both unguilded btw so i don´t see the remark about Horde. The last part of Horde left Camlann at least 15 months ago.

ow Axty, just for you: you suck donkey balls and Inter Milan is a pussy team:)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt you are a big fat lier and above that fear stinks like axty`s underhill behind.

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
Well that took me 30 minutes and 12 € to know i should wait for Warhammer

30 minutes and 12 € to get from zero to absolutely no clue clue of what the server is like today.
I'm impressed!

And you are right, Fear rule the server because they can zerg goth with 6 ppl. And so do Javea, Nexus, BloodGate, ToxTeam, Clan Teissen, Moratorium and all the other noob crews...

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
if you want to know who are free rps, this evening send one of them for a 2vs2 on hib without leech, and then i want to know how many /rel will you do before /qtd
killed them 1 v 2 alot more than they killed me 2 v 1 so why bother to ask for a 2v2?
p.s.
ithrin should really invest a plat or 2 in a template

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom