Fledgling Freddie
Feels good so far...
More hp and better dd´s :)
now 2200 hp on my skald.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Sohan_thc said:
As an armswoman they changed my style and it sucks :twak:
i had a nice hardhitter (oke lots of end but hey we got pala and pot for that)
they changed it to rear position with stunn. doubler style

then i had a real nice 3 style bone line, brone hitter , bone splitter , sun and moon. tnow they changed sun and moon (lvl50 style) to the doubler follow up.

we already had a back style hit with a stunn already no follow up but the anystyle doubler , or on the side was good enough.

but oke 2 hits for the back can be usefull i guess.

then new swords wheee cewl.
let me get one , 300G some s.c. proc etc done within couple hours.

man the sword looks shit.
it is a god damm hibbie sword. you guys @ mythic are out of sword idee's
is 5.1. swing delay wich is oke again but still it looks hmmm dunno not really fan of it. may if it starts glowing orso.

I think the 2H style change aint bad - the snare is useful on fleeing healers (and saves 14 points on PF), particularly as its now followed up with a 7.5 sec stun. Snare, stun, then round the side for onslaught...not too shabby imo.

Haven't tried the new swords yet :)

Also like being able to bind weapon slots to keys..speeds up switching between 1h/2h and frees up qbar slots. New dm colour codes are nice, and the alterations to shownames is good.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Like the change to aurora, might actually start using la styles as a rear change with my zerk opposed to 2h.

I seem to get nuked alot harder tho :s
Dunno why considering i capped all stats :-/
Ow well wat can ya do

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Bracken said:
Also like being able to bind weapon slots to keys..speeds up switching between 1h/2h and frees up qbar slots. New dm colour codes are nice, and the alterations to shownames is good.

Can anyone tell me how I do this please?

The bug ride is pretty cool.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
zero change for me. cant notice any difference between 1.63 and 1.65.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Err....longer range stun....err...had to rebuild qb...err..../hood?

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
zerker got some luv :>
i havent played mine yet but i've tested AB: it makes much better dmg + increased dd value (in berserk mode i almost 3 shooted full buffed skald: slash vs chain armour).

I've noticed that AB style bonus was over 350. :)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Korax said:
Whats on that new island anyway? Anything worthwhile?

nah, nothing for you to see
bwahahahah i can keep my L20-50 in 24h spots all for myself! ALL ME!!!

flex

Fledgling Freddie
the new lifetap for sorcs and cabas is nice but it takes so much power i only use it when i have tank on me and i moc - lifetap (soloing tanks that way is very easy :))

debuff nerf sucks tho
Caba sorc debuff setup is less effective but i get nuked for just the same by enchanters

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
well :>

The pets are quite uber i must admit, now a theurg can actually become a summoner class, and not to be forced to be a nuker like before :)

For those that say that theurgs were uber previously but no one knew it, 1337 d00dz mostly, you are wrong, they weren't. Now they are ok, and their class defining ability is something to watch out for, not just a minor annoyance :)

New DDs on mincer are very very nice :) They eat a little bit more power, but that is acceptable. The main consern is that now they probably will not be resisted as much as earlier, when several resists in a row was a usual thing.

Also, the new system of spell organization for non-cloth casting classes r0x :) Much more convenient now.

Taunts got fixed, yay! I can actually taunt high level mobs normally now, without getting 60% miss rate and watching others die because of it! :)

Oh and savage taunt got fixed too ^^ It seems that the /victory crap got transferred to them from mincers kekeke....

As for savage damage. Dueled with some of them. Did quite a number of duels, and watched the logs, but didnt noticed even one(! o.0) quad. A lot more triple hits now, but mostly doubles with occasional singles. With changed chants savages now need to recast them several times in a battle which eliminates "you either die or get healed in the end" factor, and actually makes health costs mean something.

But the most fun thing is ofc the market explorer. Very very good, makes searching for an item a lot more easier :) Just dont forget to publish your stuff there ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
flex said:
debuff nerf sucks tho
Caba sorc debuff setup is less effective but i get nuked for just the same by enchanters

no you don't, not met a chanter who still caps nukes, i certainly don't when heat debuffed for, and the rr8 and rr9 chanters i was with last night nuke for exactly what i do, 400-500

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I hate the polearm changes as much as I expected I would, but im not going to get into that argument again.

The weaponslots being keyboard bindable IS sweet however, although its made me waste my soldiers barricade at least 3 times already trying to get used to my new quickbar arrangement.... :eek:

Its also a tad bit buggy, I can equip and fire my crossbow fine from my keyboard short-cut but not use it as an item to fire the charges on it reliably which is annoying.

pre-cache has made a noticable differance, thats good

New keep layouts are utter shit, pbaoe heaven and is it just me that thinks the albion keeps inner doors are not at the same height? (how come you have to go upstairs to reach a door thats on same level as the one at its right angle on the other wall?).

And finally my sidi armour template is no longer gimped now its been upgraded as planned :flame:

But I think beyond any doubt the best change of all:

/hood

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
/hood on my pooka lord's mantle looks wicked, so yeah I like that :D The wyvern ride to the mantis town and the island is awesome :D And yeah, my spells all vanished from my QB... not that I have many spells. I like the changes to pierce styles, and switching between piercers <-> bow using hotkeys is great! :D Thumbs up for the Market Explorer too ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I think archery miss rate may have increased. I missed half my shots on a charging Salmonherring today. :(

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
wardens got this new ownage haste animation thats not worth shit
and the new pierce offhand looks like a really really small baseball bat
BUT WE GOT /HOOD ! xD

begach

Fledgling Freddie
My only response is with a lil story

FG of randoms in emain. Meet savage heavy mid FoTM group. Warden a little distracted. Mids get owned. Warden 1 min later says an i quote "Where's all the savages?". Entire group responds "You mean apart from the 4 we just owned?".......Warden responds "Oh i c.....never noticed them"

Teh end!!!

B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom