So, how is the realm war going?

V

valcyr

Looking around at status on Gamescape abit, and just had to dig up RP status :D

This report is average RP for level 50's. The reason I picked lvl 50 is because Hibernia got most characters, and 95% of them are lvl 30, so that would just be wrong.

Average Total Realm Points
N Realm - AVG RP - Population
1 Hibernia - 313,949 - 880
2 Albion - 282,485 - 1,535
3 Midgard - 278,951 - 1,184

Average Last Week Realm Points
N Realm - AVG LW RP - Population
1 Hibernia - 10,000 - 833
2 Albion - 7,189 - 1,453
3 Midgard - 6,825 - 1,145

This result isn't special for prydwen. Hib is underpopulated on most servers, but have most average RP's per level 50.

So there! Power to the treehuggers etc.
Oh, and the reason we die at all is because we don't have the population to keep the relics.

Btw. Don't mean to offend anyone, and you may try to convince me that I'm wrong, though you know I won't listen. :twak:

K

kain_pravus

so what happens when those /leveled 30 characters hit lvl 50 and the population of rvr'ers increase in hib?

man we're going to get beaten to hell and back!

V

valcyr

Nah, most of them dont.
A few more people that are moving from exa will join hib, but I dont think I will even out the population. Atleast not fast enough.

I have put my account full of lvl 30's now, just because they might take away level 30 at some point. (and I will still have my lvl 30's <grin> ) Loads of people also just made them to test out the classes.

But however, if those lvl 30's became 50, you would be right :p

Z

Zebolt

Tell me how Midgard got less rp/char when according to Duskwave mid have less popularity and lvl 50's but still a lot more rp last week and over all?

Yes Im whining! :p

B

bone_idle

Most of the /level 30 chars are alts most people made on their accounts incase they turn off /lvl 30.

Ive got 2 accounts 1 each with a 50 on and the others are filled with 30's and a 43 and 45. :)

D

Danya

Lower population tends to mean higher individual RPs:

Assume a kill is 1800 RP split between the number of killers equally.

If 48 people kill 24 people they get 900 each.
If 24 people kill 48 people they get 3600 each.

So if one realm has twice as many people, they'll on average get 1/4 of the RP, that is assuming they can kill at all. If most of the fighting is 8vs8 then this model works well. If it's mainly zergs then the lesser population just dies all the time and get nothing. Prydwen is (was?) largely 8vs8 fighting so whoever had the most people out in RvR would tend to get the least RPs per person.

V

valcyr

Originally posted by Danya

So if one realm has twice as many people, they'll on average get 1/4 of the RP, that is assuming they can kill at all. If most of the fighting is 8vs8 then this model works well. If it's mainly zergs then the lesser population just dies all the time and get nothing. Prydwen is (was?) largely 8vs8 fighting so whoever had the most people out in RvR would tend to get the least RPs per person.
Yes, you have a point, but in 8v8 fight both sidre got an equal chance on winning, and the lower population side has a better chance of being ganked.
The way I see it, hibbies kill more then they die :p

N

nelex

nerf all hib chars :p

i guess the reson hibs hasnt been nerfed is that they where underpopulatet (and i dont know if they have been nerfed, but not since i startet playing)

but hibs do rock at RvR and cheers on that :)

I guess from now on it is going to be a hole new RvR on Pryd

(i know my spelling isnt the best but i do my best )

-|nel|-

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by klavrynd
1.6x, explains the mid ratings

Sadly, have to agree with that. From 1.60 though to 1.65, most Midgard classes get hit with some kind of nerfbat, even the non-RvR effective subclasses. In the case of SMs some giving and taking.

I think Bonedancers, Thanes and Skalds are the only ones not to actually get hit, but get minor improvements.

U

uberweebeastie

you wasnt complaining when there was like 50 Albs in Emain and 1fg of hibs - now its changed and your all crying, its funny :D

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hardly crying when you make an observation. But hey, flame on if thats what you want ;)

Interesting to note that Mid seems to be getting the /level 30 in US though more these days than previously ;)

Me personally I can't wait to be nerfed in 1.65 - Dark/Summ SMs are known to be overpowered in RvR and top every table in existance.

M

Matriarch

Originally posted by Danya

All ur bases belongs to Danya ( including my own base :( )

A

arawem

Originally posted by Cami
Thane love :hat:

Funny that a guy that belong to a guild that only plays fotm chars, and never ever play thanes in their groups, say this, but this is a free country (nothing against u m8, but i think u should be a bit more consecuent).

I

ilum

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Hardly crying when you make an observation. But hey, flame on if thats what you want ;)

Interesting to note that Mid seems to be getting the /level 30 in US though more these days than previously ;)

Me personally I can't wait to be nerfed in 1.65 - Dark/Summ SMs are known to be overpowered in RvR and top every table in existance.

Yes, Cabalist's too!

S

shanks

Outdated and bugged heraldpage. /clap at bugged statistics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom