So how is Factions?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Not having bought the Factions expansion (yet anyway) i would love to know if its any good from those who have :)

Ive played the new classes in the preview events but since pretty much everyone played them on those occasions it was hard to tell how effective they would be in interaction with the old classes. Is the game still reasonably balanced? The old classes got new skills as well right? It would also be interesting to hear if the new PvE campaign is any good etc.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Its not bad i haven't played it much since tbh everyone is running around as a Asassin/? Rit? gets boring fast.

Tilda

I like factions. Levelings easier than in prophecies, but then I'm new to the game so haven't tried much content over level 10 yet.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
I like factions. Levelings easier than in prophecies, but then I'm new to the game so haven't tried much content over level 10 yet.
You play Guildwars? :O

Syri

FH is my second home
not got very far in factions yet, but i like what i've tried though. The assasin has some interesting skills for sure, and ritualist is a pretty well crafted class too. The new lands look incredible, and the atmosphere couldn't be better in my view.
Really looking forward to trying the high level content and pvp in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom