So got a few free days here to use

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone know how to download the game again then`?

since i've lost all my games of daoc a while back :)

places to d/l with a reasonable speed `?

Thanks

/Berget

Freetha

Fledgling Freddie
Are those the same free days as I got?
In which case;
Where did those free days come from? I haven't logged in since shortly after TOA came out so it confused the heck out of me.
(Needless to say, the very first thing I did was change all my passwords, just in case, my chars may be out of practice but they're still "Mine!" damnit!)

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know how to download the game again then`?

since i've lost all my games of daoc a while back :)

places to d/l with a reasonable speed `?

Thanks

/Berget

Chronicles of Camelot go to downloads on the left

but my dl speed is 30 kbs and my connection is decent (8mbit) couldnt find any other place to get the EU version. an other option would be to download the US one and change the update.dat , but I dont recommend it I got a bug after I changed update.dat : you are not authorized to use the expansion
hit esc to exit the game (althou i had darkness rising and was trying to get in with dr client)

dling 30kbs and its 3 gig, so will be around 20-25 hours till its complete. yay

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
So it feels like GoA still don't people back by showing there incompitence , been stuck on the same file for the download/update client for like 2 hours now. error messages on your own client ? COME ON !?

"goblinchief_idle.kfa"

bah..

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
YaY \o/

6 days free time!
Should nearly be finished DLing by then! :D
21 kb/s on a 25mb line!!1
:m00:

Chilly

Balls of steel
wheres the goddam torrnent when you need it (literally, anyone got one? and dont give me that copyright bollocks, its a free download anyway).

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
wheres the goddam torrnent when you need it (literally, anyone got one? and dont give me that copyright bollocks, its a free download anyway).

Dark Age of Camelot Darkness Rising Version 1.89 (download torrent) - TPB - few seeders :<

dont know if its the EU thou :/ and as i said earlier, i dont recommend patching from US to EU (changeing update.dat) it bugs hellalot

24% now been on all night, speed must have been down to like 2 kb/s over the night, up in 50 kbs now wow.. you guys from excal/pryd ?

keano

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, I was quite excited to try DAoC again when I got that e-mail, after 2 days spent downloading the client at 10-60kb/s, I can't play because that expansion isn't enabled on my account. Another fuckup by GOA, was no chance of me actually paying for DAoC again anyway but this will keep me off WAR for alot longer aswell.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, I was quite excited to try DAoC again when I got that e-mail, after 2 days spent downloading the client at 10-60kb/s, I can't play because that expansion isn't enabled on my account. Another fuckup by GOA, was no chance of me actually paying for DAoC again anyway but this will keep me off WAR for alot longer aswell.

You should be happy that you got it down finally , i can't even get the patcher to work !

fucking idiots on GOA , seriously !

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
You should be happy that you got it down finally , i can't even get the patcher to work !

fucking idiots on GOA , seriously !

rofl got home from irl and download was complete "woohoo", dudes when u get in damn - im thinking fuck, why wont they cluster the servers - what can we do anything to get us on the right path fuck i want to play my sb on any server with players, german servers or whatever, cant be arsed to level get all items have got damn ring of the heavens and so on

givf cluster shit

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
YaY \o/

6 days free time!
Should nearly be finished DLing by then! :D
21 kb/s on a 25mb line!!1
:m00:

It took me 30 hours on my 100mb line :p

Had a go last night though, so I'm all up and running.. yay!

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
It took me 30 hours on my 100mb line :p

Had a go last night though, so I'm all up and running.. yay!

i finally got on , but only 110 players on dyvet :p can't find any familiar faces !

/sadface

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Pffft I am at work atm be on around 7pm Gmt can bring you my old friend the Ranger lol meet you at Crabs :lol:

Soulja

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Dont know what i have done "wrong"....but i dl'ed at roughly 2mb/s :kissit:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Awsomeness! I got in to a power lvl grp last night on Avalon and lvled from 45 to 49. So soon I'll be nuking about on .de! Those germans are really nice :p

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't you just enable it then? It's free! ;)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
I'm pretty sure btw that i rememer a talk of removing old houses for people ? since i got a bit schocked that my house was still there and it had still 17p on it aswell :p

ah was fun day's to try it out , and i resubbed on US aswell , prefer 3k at peak then 100 :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
I'm pretty sure btw that i rememer a talk of removing old houses for people ? since i got a bit schocked that my house was still there and it had still 17p on it aswell :p

It takes like a year or something for it to vanish :e

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom