So Fotm INC!

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Im thinking on a catacombs char (hib) but not sure which is worth making ;/
Which is gunna be fotm and waj? ;x

Helme

Resident Freddy
Both will be, Vampiirs make exellent soloers and good MA's(due to armourpart debuffs and charge+banelord) Bainshee's are good damage casters with decent group utility.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
why dont you pick one you like rather than one you think will be the easiest to play?

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
why dont you pick one you like rather than one you think will be the easiest to play?

I cant decide on which i like / worth lvling hence thread.
And as for easiest to play .. i dont want easymode i want a challenge ;x

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Both will be, Vampiirs make exellent soloers and good MA's(due to armourpart debuffs and charge+banelord) Bainshee's are good damage casters with decent group utility.

haha ok then, decent group utility ~~

bainshees = towerhumpers, noobzerg-killers and thats it. no util, high dmg, fun class, no grpspot basically

put a bainshee in alb and you have a real machine, assisting caba with red body debuff - easy 800-900 dmg nukes noncrit

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

bainshees = towerhumpers, noobzerg-killers and thats it. no util, high dmg, fun class, no grpspot basically

put a bainshee in alb and you have a real machine, assisting caba with red body debuff - easy 800-900 dmg nukes noncrit
lets make him towerhumping with a void eld

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
lets make him towerhumping with a void eld

gl finding a void eld that can debuff fast enough, most people running into mage range at a tower drop in 2-3 nukes anyways

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
it's not like keepdefenses are so crowded anymore i've been in several situations where this would be a very good combo

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
altho dunno if i'll debuff or bolt, 2 hitting bd's is fun :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mxn said:
I cant decide on which i like / worth lvling hence thread.
And as for easiest to play .. i dont want easymode i want a challenge ;x
You'll roll something fotm for the challenge? -.-

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
We gonna have 12891012093883129038 vampiirs in hib so roll a banshee for a change like me..

Fun is the key :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Mckennitt said:
We gonna have 12891012093883129038 vampiirs in hib so roll a banshee for a change like me..

Fun is the key :p

what Mck said =) Just can't decide on spec:

49 Spectral Guard
22 Ethereal Shriek

or

31 Spectral Guard
44 Phantasmal Wail

problem with Wail is that highest PBAE is lvl 41 :/ that means MoFocus 2 :(

but 2nd spec gives ofc a very nice overall utility.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
bainshee inc for tower humping and zerg diminishing
49SG/22PW

(some other specs possible with SG as secondary line - but higher RR needed to cut down the variance of the baseline dd)

statued

Loyal Freddie
ive heard so many peeps sayin they gonna make bainshees and vampiirs are no good :( and when i mean many i mean practically every1 that gets bored easy and cant stick with 1 char to long ... i also think from seeing catacombs video that banshees will be over crazy if not a littzle over powered....
they seem they will change rvr grps a tad seeing as most would like 2 in every grp cause of that sick aoe......im dont wann seem to be QQing but cata seems like its gonna get a good share of complaints..

statued (50kfrom)RR5 unguilded
hamsteman 24 serker proud member of chemical 7 ^^

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
will be leveling an animist or playing my druid in rvr leeching off all the FOTM peep =D

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Bainshees are kicking ass on the US servers I hear. They are being overlooked by the nerf brigade because they so obsessed with the winlock.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:

vampiirs in grp ? ;E Id take champ better .. and i'll farm those cata classes with bm -.-

Helme

Resident Freddy
Jika said:
vampiirs in grp ? ;E Id take champ better .. and i'll farm those cata classes with bm -.-
They are decent together with BM's.. I mean they remove sort of ALL armour fact from one part.. that also affects the bm's so hi der capdmg

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Helme said:
They are decent together with BM's.. I mean they remove sort of ALL armour fact from one part.. that also affects the bm's so hi der capdmg

Not really... debuffs are resisted quite a lot, by the time you successfully debuff a part, your target is mostly dead to the assist train. Dementia line only worths it for the resists buffs, but then again they bring nothing to the group. In 8v8 fights, the only viable vamp spec is at least 48 VE for the huge damage potential (30% WS buff and the 200 delve claw). Still however, I don't see vamps bringing in FGs something that is not there.

Mastarde

Banned
Vodkafairy said:

Yeh, they dont have much utility. The only utililty they will bring to a grp is the ablative. Too bad the NS dont work, GG Mythic!

but anyhows.. when i lvl and ToA my bainshee, you are too rp pl me! :d - Then you can call me Alexia ;x

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
ill proberly roll a bm ;d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom