So folks how about

Gahn

Resident Freddy
stop moaning over Emain full of <insert random realm apart Hibernia> fecking adders, zergers, etc and try move a bit in other frontiers too?
Cause u see, whining here won't get us anywhere tbh ...
So maybe some1 put their acts togheter and try out Odin / HW?
Take it as an Emain Ramadan or summit imo.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Aye peeps moaning alla the time and just port there like lemmings anyhow. Can stop there for all I care, and hibs have some other zones where they have room to breathe - the lvl of action is spot on in the other frontiers atm.

Mael, 50th ment.

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah .. come solo to odins pls .. Im often there solo with my sm :)

Cant stand the fg zergers tho :( .. make a soloable class imo.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
went HW yesterday. Took a keep. Ran around abit. just saw some stragglers, a hib grp was there then got killed, ran around for 30-40min, Didnt see anyone else.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
:eek:

Quite difficult u see, we were in HW yesterday and got lot of action, maybe u go there too early?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
think we were there from around 20-20.30CET to around 22

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
HW is Dead odins is dead if you want regular action expecially for a solo stealther

and tbh emain i cba with it. so i hung up me daggers and stuff till NF comes out and concentrating on a new template as i lost the love for running to emain :-0

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Doh

xxManiacxx said:
think we were there from around 20-20.30CET to around 22

Been there from 2100 CET to 00:30, encountered:

1 fg Mids
1,5 fgs Mids
2 fgs Albs
2 fgs Mids
3 fgs Albs

Meanwhile got 2 keeps, defendend succesfully 2 of em.

Ofc if u ran between mmg and hmg u prolly just saw some Hibs strugglers.
Tbh we had reports at 1 point of 1 1,5 fg Mids near hpk, went there to check after slaughtering 2 fgs Albs and didn't find ya, so u prolly suicided and head back Emain when we were hunting u.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
We were there (read: both Odin's and HW) Sunday, desperately hoping for footage for our tribute video for the Old Frontiers, but no luck. :(

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Shhhh Gahn. We don't want the "Emain lemmings" out of it :)
Been having quality FG action in rvr for months and went to Emain maybe once/week on the average when it's been quiet elsewhere. Sure, there's often 30 mins between fights or so, and sometimes you just can't find any action, but in my opinion that's small price for no FG's of adds during or immediately after FGvFG fight. When going emain you gotta sit on pad up to 10 mins after almost every fight anyways since the Nth add group eventually got you.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Been there from 2100 CET to 00:30, encountered:
1 fg Mids
1,5 fgs Mids
2 fgs Albs
2 fgs Mids
3 fgs Albs
1 Belorym :)

Bah Maeloch got me at Beno when I came there for hastener and have look (I knew you guys were inside it on 2nd door) and then I saw animist looking fella standing on the doorway and I just couldn't resist but fire my battler and have go. It didn't quite work out though :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Doh

Belorfyn said:

Bah Maeloch got me at Beno when I came there for hastener and have look (I knew you guys were inside it on 2nd door) and then I saw animist looking fella standing on the doorway and I just couldn't resist but fire my battler and have go. It didn't quite work out though :)

Ye we were wondering if u were asking for a duel, but in the heat of Siege we kinda, erm, rolled the croc :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
We were there (read: both Odin's and HW) Sunday, desperately hoping for footage for our tribute video for the Old Frontiers, but no luck. :(
i thought u stopped daoc?

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Belorfyn said:

if it was a green elf it was me :p and i saw the *Belorym got hit by somthingcantremember* and almost panicked.....i mean an rr4 chanter against your fg = me dead......and it was just 1 ickle croc ^^

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
I believe this is due to people playing on prydwen, nobody goes HW/Odins cuz serious, how fun is it to find 1fg when you have to run around 1+hr to find em.

People take their chance in emain because usually that's where people prefer to go to rvr. Easy as that, more players = good rvr in every area. Prydwen..to few players and in emain there are to many mids.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
if it was a green elf it was me :p and i saw the *Belorym got hit by somthingcantremember* and almost panicked.....i mean an rr4 chanter against your fg = me dead......and it was just 1 ickle croc ^^

Hehe yeah that was you. Didn't see your pet so thought you'd be animist or something.
Maeloch hit me at the doors with something, AE probably, so maybe that caused the message, then you ran inside just as I was gonna jump you and I ran after you :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Belorfyn said:
Maeloch hit me at the doors with something, AE probably

Yus, I was AoE spamming the doors as normal :).

Mael, 50th ment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom