So, do YOU like the new rp system?!

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
A slight increase of the rew system is ok imo, but this new rew thingy where u get much arpee for high rr players is a bit annoying...one short 6 vs 6 fight in goth gave me more then 5k arpee. In the early days i was happy with 20-30k rp for an entire night of 8 vs 8. In other words, new players will get my rr in about 1/4 of the time that I needed. Good for them, but somewhere it isnt really fair. And I dont even start talking about the amount of adds you get nowadays, it makes even me a brutal greykiller. Wondering btw how Burns feels :p everyone wants to kil the 4k rew bd

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I just met you in the frontier i think, we hugged ;)

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
4k for mrburns in solo?uhmmmmm i want to try ihihihih

i don t like the new rp system too, other thing that hate i hate from this patch is the brittle guards' s nerf.for the hiddens now is too easy killing a mage:puke:

Gins

Loyal Freddie
I can't say i dislike it.
Not that rr is THAT important, but as it came with toa easy mode it give more ppl a fair shot to compete on camlann.

And Maul obv it looks verry unfair, but by the time "new" players are at your rank, you will be standing next to burns on the roll off hounor no? wich is cool as well. i mean everyone is getting massive rp's now but so are you eh :)

I do verry much dislike that new "rp's when died" thingy tho, now you can just blend in to a 8vs8, hit someone and hope he eventually dies and take the rp's for it. should't be like that

Anyway, the system was fine before, but i'm not complaining now either. ( but than again i'm lower rr than most off you camlann players)

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I really didn't like it as a start.

But then I thought back to when I started playing DAoC, it took me several months just to get lvl 50 + getting my epic. Now the newcommers have to get lvl50, epic(?), artifacts, SC AND ML10 before they're ready for RvR. Furthermore they'll have a very hard time getting groups as a start, most random groups wouldn't even invite a newly dinged lvl 50, and you certainly shouldn't except neither guild groups or any set groups to do so.

They made ToA easier, and now made it easier to gain Realm Levels i.e. being ready to compete/get groups in RvR faster.

Can't say I like the changes. It sucks for people who have already gone through this the old-school way, but then again it's a must if we wanna keep this game going, and I'd say this is what the majority wants :p

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Well if it brings more people to the server its obviously a good change. Yesterday we had 260 ppl on Camlann, almost more then on Prydwen :)
And besides, if all players have the same template/rr/ml, its just a matter of skillz who wins ;)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Tankgirl said:
Well if it brings more people to the server its obviously a good change. Yesterday we had 260 ppl on Camlann, almost more then on Prydwen :)
And besides, if all players have the same template/rr/ml, its just a matter of skillz who wins ;)

Well difference being that Prydwen is clustered.

And agree with Cizot. If they want Daoc to live they have to make it easier for newcomers and non powergamers to compete.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
My rp cap still exists :(
Tankgirl said:
And I dont even start talking about the amount of adds you get nowadays, it makes even me a brutal greykiller
saewannabe & co ? seen this gang killing axty and his bot once ...

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
4k for mrburns in solo?uhmmmmm i want to try ihihihih

try is ok ;) but u wont get 4k rps.
i read sth about 2100rps cap in patch notes, BUT i am not sure if its really cap, cause i did already get 2075 from a solo kill, and i heard another player talking about 2500rps from a solo kill.
imo new rew system is very nice for camlann ... even ppl without good equip are now able to get more or less nice rps/h stats, which helps camlann a lot.
and hey, it will still take a lot of time to get 18mio rps now.
in this sense, good luck and greetings,

Mrburns

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
other thing that hate i hate from this patch is the brittle guards' s nerf.for the hiddens now is too easy killing a mage:puke:

Then you will not need to wait 15min for get your three bg's up and DI3 from your bots

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
in duo got one time 1500 rps from 1 kill. Imo that´s nice /stats rp looks enough normal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom