So Ding legendary .. and wtf ? (weaponcrafter question)

Spark

Fledgling Freddie
Why cant I make legendary weapons ?

Got 1006 now :p, do i need to lvl abit more ? =/

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Legendary weapons turn yellow at 1080 on alb/hib and 1100 on mid.The sucky part is the nearest skillwise to them is 1030 so you gotta get the last 20 points skilling up on greens or risk losing some materials doing legendaries.

Try the skillgain tools you can get the from the quests at your tradeskill master , they should help a bit :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
it doesnt takes as long as you think. i didnt bother with the tool for gains myself but looking back i may as well have done seeing as i did ithe quests in the end. you will need the bonus to qual tool when you start making leggys properly.

And gratz :)

Spark

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers raven .. will sod out the quest then

Cya ingame, hopefully soon, and on the right server "Hint" :p

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Spark said:
Cheers raven .. will sod out the quest then

Cya ingame, hopefully soon, and on the right server "Hint" :p
imo dont 'sod out the quest' do the first 3 quests for the +skill gain tool, and the 4th for the +quality tool.

When doing legendary weapons you will need the +quality tool, since the tool from the 4th quest guarantees a minimum 96 qual weapon, and gives almost 25% chance of a 99 qual (24.5% to me more exact), still with 2% chance of MP.
Where as if you dont use the +quality tool from the 4th quest then the lowest quality you can get is 94 as usuall, with the usuall 16% chance to get 99 qual.

The reason why i say you should use the +quality tool from 4th quest is that it gives +2 to minimum quality, where the first 3 only gives +1 to minimum quality.

A WC'er (or fletcher) that does legendary weapons without the +2 to minimum quality tool should be shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom