So, coming back worth it?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Got a new machine and a new DSL line incoming soon and I am considering to play DAoC again. Would be much more causal than before, max. 2-3 nights a week for 2-3 hours each and once in a month for the whole weekend (gf aggro free time :p).

I'd like to play a Paladin (solo/grp), Theurg (grp) and an Infi (solo) when in Albion. From reading FH and talking to various people the UK cluster seems to be pretty much dead, especially in respect of clean fights, and some moved to Avalon or to US servers. Are Paladins and Theurgs needed on the UK cluster and is there still enough PvE to power level, ML and equip these classes fast?

For now my decision is to go to the US servers and join some ex-Prydwenites on Lancelot/Hib but I am thinking it over as some buddies still play.

What do you think, go back to UK cluster or move to US or Avalon?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
If Agramon can carry on anything at all like last night then I would definitely say theres plenty of life left in the english cluster for fg vs fg rvr :)

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Got a new machine and a new DSL line incoming soon and I am considering to play DAoC again. Would be much more causal than before, max. 2-3 nights a week for 2-3 hours each and once in a month for the whole weekend (gf aggro free time :p).

I'd like to play a Paladin (solo/grp), Theurg (grp) and an Infi (solo) when in Albion. From reading FH and talking to various people the UK cluster seems to be pretty much dead, especially in respect of clean fights, and some moved to Avalon or to US servers. Are Paladins and Theurgs needed on the UK cluster and is there still enough PvE to power level, ML and equip these classes fast?

For now my decision is to go to the US servers and join some ex-Prydwenites on Lancelot/Hib but I am thinking it over as some buddies still play.

What do you think, go back to UK cluster or move to US or Avalon?

avalon, since US has the time difference and its like playing on cluster again.

Cluster as we speak is like zzzZZzz

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
actually read the Agramon threads because that is what cluster is like right now. There is a good vibe from Sunday through to Wednesday and after that you have 3 nights where very little happens in the way of FG fights. Theurgs are unfortunately the new fotm in Alb groups as well :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
If you want to play a stealther you dont want to play albion. Just fyi!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
You're German, so come Avalon imo. The time suits better (for me aswell tbh, that one hour difference makes playing on Salisbury/Avalon much better) and well, you won't have any language problems, also it seems that Albs are lacking people to make 8v8 groups.

Got a stealther and a cleric started on Avalon atm, PL'ing with cabby+sorc at the same time so it's quite smooth =)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
FG rvr seems dead on this cluster tbh.

I think theres players that would love a competative FG end game on this server, but NF doesnt really cater for it.

The end game mythic envisaged and moulded is a pile of crap.... the end game the players actually want is something you have to proactivly go out of your way to get (almost arrange) which takes away the thrill imo.

some fun for solo sneaks to be had maybe, but if u roll a visual, its all mini groups and doorstep wars etc.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
If you want to play a stealther you dont want to play albion. Just fyi!

But I got the best slash Infi template on the world and I'd like to try it ;). Don't ask for it, it's on a HD set from a RAID and I have to buy a controller first to read it, the old one went boom.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
But I got the best slash Infi template on the world and I'd like to try it ;). Don't ask for it, it's on a HD set from a RAID and I have to buy a controller first to read it, the old one went boom.

I rolled an inf cause i wanted to have a change from playing my sb and tbh, its aweful, albs and albstealthers everywhere and hardly anything to kill. :(
I'd love to play my inf more but its really really boring to have so little to fight.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
Stay the hell away from this shit game

So you retired today, and all of a blasting sudden it's a shit game?

lol.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Septina said:
I rolled an inf cause i wanted to have a change from playing my sb and tbh, its aweful, albs and albstealthers everywhere and hardly anything to kill. :(
I'd love to play my inf more but its really really boring to have so little to fight.

That's why I rolled infil on Avalon now =)) Iirc you were Avalon/Alb aswell? With Nocturne? =) So what about rolling an infil there. They say it's zergy sometimes, but I'll try nontheless.

Lethul

FH is my second home
liloe said:
That's why I rolled infil on Avalon now =)) Iirc you were Avalon/Alb aswell? With Nocturne? =) So what about rolling an infil there. They say it's zergy sometimes, but I'll try nontheless.

nocturne played hib

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Lethul said:
nocturne played hib

Oh right, hehe, my bad ^^

Been away too much, totally lost touch with (this 2nd) reality =)

illu

Part of the furniture
Play the game if you enjoy it. If you don't, there are other things you can do in your life which may be more enjoyable.
As long as you are in a guild and have people to chat with and have fun with, come to these servers. If you don't know anyone, then either come here or go to the U.S. of A.

Oli - Illu

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
illu said:
Play the game if you enjoy it. If you don't, there are other things you can do in your life which may be more enjoyable.

Yeah, there are plenty of them :).

illu said:
As long as you are in a guild and have people to chat with and have fun with, come to these servers. If you don't know anyone, then either come here or go to the U.S. of A.

Oli - Illu

Seems like US/Avalon atm.

Gamah

Banned
If you want to play like how it used to be don't bother going back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom