So, Are you here? =]

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I never saw many people posting here, or a "Which FH gang are here?"

Apart from Herfólge Boldklub and Shadowlords Society, I was wondering, who's playing here, maybe with a new guild and Alias, just so that I could say high or kill you on the battle field :wub:

=]

Marc

FH is my second home
Celtic Fist, Llaw Arian, Guardians of Light (mystical awakening) and Drakon Tamplars all play on this server.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
and me in Terra Dominus
Eso, Brealanna, bwl (y we live in fear), wumb, ...
well thats for order, have to check where the destro part is situated

Lunatari

Fledgling Freddie
Me and Tharion, ex SS/TP dudes lurk here aswell.

I am lunatari the muppeter, no i mean shaman.
Thario plays Troll a little black orcish dude.

Nothing compares to killing Outlawz :)

PS: Sadly he kills me more then i do him,

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
oooh great to see you all dudes, The Dragon-fighters are in the process of shifintg the guild to this server, from the looks of it its a much better populated server than our old one, great to see old school daoc excal/alb guilds here, :) we on the evil side this time of destruction, i feel like a dirty mid with my maurader and a stinking hib with my sorc heheh :mad:)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
CF, LA and TD are on the order side, allong with SS and HB, Vengeance and others

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Me and Tharion, ex SS/TP dudes lurk here aswell.

I am lunatari the muppeter, no i mean shaman.
Thario plays Troll a little black orcish dude.

Nothing compares to killing Outlawz :)

PS: Sadly he kills me more then i do him,
Yeah seen you pop up a few times on the death spam. We've got a couple of old GoL members and Woodmansee from White Rose/Nolby Pride in guild. Mystical Awakening isn't GoL though, the ex daoc guys mostly joined some ex Dark and Light peeps in beta. (ex Mid/Pryd myself). Outlaw and Zoy are now a White Lion/Brightwizard combo called Outlawz and Clipse ;)

Uncle_Sala

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my god. Theres like lots of familiar people here. Good thing Lethania told me to choose this server :D

My main chars on Hibernia/Excalibur were enchanter called Salazar and blademaster called Uppercut.

I just started war on saturday and now ive got me uber R 14 ironbreaker called Noidel. Joined Brothers in Arms here :)

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my god. Theres like lots of familiar people here. Good thing Lethania told me to choose this server :D

My main chars on Hibernia/Excalibur were enchanter called Salazar and blademaster called Uppercut.

I just started war on saturday and now ive got me uber R 14 ironbreaker called Noidel. Joined Brothers in Arms here :)

I remember being grouped with Salazar and Uppercut back in the days of olde. How you getting on mate? :)

I'm still with Vengeance on Karak Azgal, hope to see ya about bud ;)

Uncle_Sala

Fledgling Freddie
Robot! :clap:

Am just fine... havent been playing anything for years, but WAR seems kinda addicting. Yeh... ill hope to gain some levels soon so we can do some fun stuff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom