So anyone going back to Diablo2 now when patch come?

V

Validus

i was going to, but i will probably have planetside by the time it arrives, so no.

Z

Zebolt

hmm...

lol... Haven't even crossed my mind.

DAoC >>>>>>>> Diablo 2

Not a hard call really :p

K

Kagato.

What, Blizzard have finally done the 1.10 patch? after over a year working on it lol !

If they improved the Necromancers I might take a look for the hell of it, still got a 94 Barb and 87 necro there I think, unless they got deleted by now.

B

Brevis

Had a 93 necro on eura ladder that got hacked and stripped of some very good items.... that made me quit! Never going back to that l33tz00r hax00r game ;)

S

Solid

playing SWG beta, and hopefuly WoW beta after that and will wait for RvR patch, games getting boring for me atm.

XP grind is Zzzz, i dont really have any good classes at 50 to play atm and I cba to level more.

Too much nerfing going on in US, no real attention to end game issues aka RvR and Midgard is getting weaker by the day.

So SWG beta for me, and OMG this week the weather has been like WOW.

Deffo reccomend that RL stuff., top up that phospho tan with a real tan, go cruise the streets, chill in a public park, go to the beach, whatever, much more fun that DAoC :D

T

The Kingpin

Don't Blizzard only do Beta testing in the US.

So, none of us will get to beta WoW..

Damn, i can't wait for that game.

:cool:

T

Tranquil-

WoW will have a world wide beta program, iirc.

P

- Pathfinder -

At least StarCraft was World wide BETA ( I still have my BETA cd, looks funky :D)

D

Damon_D

Aye Starcraft was ace..Diablo2....never finished it..to borring....to easy..to " hack n' slash " the first was better/something new...the II was well the I with stuff add'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom