So...a new cluster inc:)?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanna get a straight answer and no speculations:p
Heard rumors around that dyvet might get clustered?

Enlighten me please:p
/sol.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah was announced last thursday, they're clustering dyvet into the Temair cluster, should be done towards the end of April.

A lie unfortunately. Crom

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah was announced last thursday, they're clustering dyvet into the Temair cluster, should be done towards the end of April.

ahh cool:) might renew for a bit and play the old hero then^^

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
WTF! This means I can play my chars on an ACTIVE server?! :p Wonder if my templates are still decent enough....!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
But I heard they were doing it next week? :x

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
:( well.....would have been a pleasent suprise but nothign i wil cry too much about i guess hehe. Have tons of more stuff and better characters the i ever had on dyvet:) Only thing i would thibk would be kinda cool would be to see some old faces:)
Ow well.

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
What severs are on the Termair(sp?) cluster?

logres - dartmoor - stonehenge as at 18,00 uk time (about 10 mins ago)about 1600 playing lol so many... gonna have to get a better gfx card again for the lag..

but ixnay was saying it was announced like last thursday i did'nt see anything about it anywhere was not in the news maybe some 1 pulling our legs.

pls say where it was announced........

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
You evil evil people :(

I should of known though.. GoA would of sent out emails to all old players if they thought of doing something like that. Hell, they might even of given people a free 2-3 days or something, to make as many people as possible come back to the game!

Anyhow... It was a little fun to believe it for some hours :wij:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I should of known though.. GoA would of sent out emails to all old players if they thought of doing something like that. Hell, they might even of given people a free 2-3 days or something, to make as many people as possible come back to the game!

lol

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
its not all lies though,,

we had a discusion about it like a month or so ago

seems goa were, or are thinking of clustering somit....https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr...merged-nf-areas-across-different-servers.html

news from feb sometime

The survey that was announced in last week's reporter appeared in game on Thursday, so you have until Monday to reply if you haven't done so already. You will have seen that we proposed to combine servers of different languages. Of course it is only a matter of combining certain less populated servers with others, and not all the European servers. You should know however, that the server clusters can only be in one language. A British client can be used on a German server, for example, but the majority of in-game information (such as quests or names of items) will be in German, only the interface will be in English. Besides, the use of a client from one language with a server of another can cause some minor bugs.

Whatever happens, servers clusters are not the main topic of this survey, since it is also about the content in New Frontiers. The subject can be investigated further in another survey, exclusively geared towards seeing if we shall in fact implement servers cluster, and what way we can go about it.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I would of actually came back :x

ye, maybe.... OoIFoO they would of done something like that.. :/ But even if they discovered it WAS possible to merge the RVR zones of the server there's a chance they're simply to embarassed to admit it.

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
Sup ! Still playing ?

Aye, I'm still playing but not on dyvet on Temair :p

Melee scout and Reaver, only playing my reaver atm though !

I still owe u some plats for that WH book you gave me back then, come collect @ temair !! :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i've told him to come temair but he's being gay and wants to play dyvet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom