So 49-

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i wouldn't mind being part of a fight that big someday, if nothing else then to see what its like :)

i kinda like big fights.

Poag

m00?
49- is a really comical affair.

The system is important yup...but not as important as whats going on around it.

All the time AAA+Bandwagon and Kenny+Bandwagon are tied up there, all the Sov counters all over delve/q are ticking up to Sov3, once they all reach that point 49- isn't that relevant anymore :s

taB

Part of the furniture
49- is a really comical affair.

The system is important yup...but not as important as whats going on around it.

All the time AAA+Bandwagon and Kenny+Bandwagon are tied up there, all the Sov counters all over delve/q are ticking up to Sov3, once they all reach that point 49- isn't that relevant anymore :s

Very true, the longer it goes on the better for you guys :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
The truth is though that no matter where they go there will be almost twice the numbers waiting for them. So really one could look on this as their final stand. I get the feeling that Bob people want to end in a blaze of glory in a big fight and then quietly unsubscribe and move on. You can see in their tone on the forums that a large section of them could not care less about the naming issue and really don't care whether or not they get into Delve again.

The problem is on deciding if this is the truth.

If Bob wanted space they could just move into some of the other regions but thats not the case they want the fight and the challenge. I get a sense that they want to relish this. Certainly they have handed several big ass kickings over the last week to the Goon's allies. Its quite amusing to see that those allies bear the brunt of it for Goons and goons fly around largely unopposed.

You would think the penny would drop.

Goons attempts to grief them undermine Goons more than Bob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom