Snowboarding

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Hello folks

00dave in the French alps here, lots of snow outside as you'd expect but other than that nice weather. Pictures to follow when I get home as internet is crap here.

As the title suggests I am snowboarding as skiing is for gays. I say that because I got taken out by one today who didn't even have the manners to apologise, bloody french.

Today nearly broke my leg and had an arse cheek seperation issue as I fell and was given the chance to sample a day in the life of Trem as anus pain literally floored me for a few seconds.

Will keep you posted on tomorrows injuries :)

JonZG

Fledgling Freddie
Haha nice. I went snowboarding in Banff, Alberta, Canada over the holidays. Lots of great snow, very fun. I'm not very good yet though so it's green and occasional blue slopes for me. :cheers:

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Hello folks

00dave in the French alps here, lots of snow outside as you'd expect but other than that nice weather. Pictures to follow when I get home as internet is crap here.

As the title suggests I am snowboarding as skiing is for gays. I say that because I got taken out by one today who didn't even have the manners to apologise, bloody french.

Today nearly broke my leg and had an arse cheek seperation issue as I fell and was given the chance to sample a day in the life of Trem as anus pain literally floored me for a few seconds.

Will keep you posted on tomorrows injuries :)

cnut!!!!

enjoy it dave.

im with you on the anal separation btw - had 2 of them in the same day and its hard to describe the pain involved!!!

00dave

Tried a red slope yesterday and didn't die so a good result there. Also tried off piste today, didn't enjoy having to dig myself out every 2 minutes :(

00dave

good job I'm not skiing then :p

00dave

les arcs, although there are apparantly 2 so not the one near monaco. last day today.

Tignes is supposed to be very good from what I hear.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
les arcs, although there are apparantly 2 so not the one near monaco. last day today.

Tignes is supposed to be very good from what I hear.

Which part of Les Arcs? I went there a couple of years ago when the cable car to Le Plagne was down. I wasnt over impressed where we stayed (185) IIRC) it was a shit hole with the wooden boardwalks everywhere. The boaridng was good though.

Been to Tignes 3 times, its great, but a concrete purpose built dump :lol: But the boarding is mint :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom