SNOW glorious SNOW

gohan

FH is my second home
i love it

fucking LOVE it

was out for a leaving thing tonight as in 2 weeks im leaving ST. Evnage for the glories or southampton

was all good every 1 had a laught jsut as wel left the chinese it started snowing a bit

then it got heavier so a few left before we got snowed in

5 of us stayed walked up the high street for liek 20 mins to be told everywhere is closing at liek 10pm, then had to walk home cos all the taxi's were cancelled

now u may be thinking what a shit night

but OMFG ive never had so much fun, was proper christmas atmosphere every1 that couldnt get into the pubs was walking home ect and was jsut random snow ball fights and people genrally having a right laugh, a 20 min walk took well over 1 hour and i made a 2am snow angel, now wether that officialy the worlds latest snow angel i can't confirm, but im very proud of my effort, pics will follow

snow may cause issues

but its so awesome, i feel like a kid but i am a bit cold now

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
where abouts in soton are u moving to prohan

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
OH SHIT YO

my dad lives in hedge end, what road?

edit - i also lived there for 10 years

gohan

FH is my second home
OH SHIT YO

my dad lives in hedge end, what road?

sherwood avenue, according to multimap lol

living with a mate so never had to make my own way thier really lol

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
owned. that means your local will be the fountain, possibly the shittest pub ever to have walked the earth.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Even worse, the local football team are a fucking disgrace as well! ;) :p :D

:iagree:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe you'll be near me when you move!

if that doesn't put you off I don't know what will!!

We didn't get any snow here but twas damn icy this morning took me 40 mins to do a round trip to the shop which normally takes like 25, I was on a mission to get chocolate coins and I wasn't going to let anything stop me!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Didn't have any more snow in south london, apparently there was loads in north london though. It's all just icy here now.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Had the first lot this morning over here (near bristol) problem was it was raining tons last night so everything is ice with a bit of snow on top. My car door was frozen this morning luckily I had some de-icer in the boot which I could open just about and get into my car. Jus hope the Ice melts away today and it snows more.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Weeee couldnt get the car out of the garage this morning and apparently half the ppl of my office couldnt assit to work, so I got a free day.

Chimney + coffee + DOTA morning while I see the snow throu the window harrr harrr harr :drink::drink:

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Weeee couldnt get the car out of the garage this morning and apparently half the ppl of my office couldnt assit to work, so I got a free day.

Chimney + coffee + DOTA morning while I see the snow throu the window harrr harrr harr :drink::drink:

way better than my 'car wont start so i have to go take care of stuff on foot in -15c and snow' morning :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Didn't have any more snow in south london, apparently there was loads in north london though. It's all just icy here now.

not one drop in north london. its a little cold but thats it

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And it's coming down quite heavily now, it's settled a few inches deep. From just ice this morning, to full on white blanket now.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
we've had loads in norfolk, probably someone upstairs deciding that norfolk needs something to talk about other than tractors and a lack of hills

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
only just got rid of the bloody stuff at the weekend and already got 3 inches in my back garden

Its all nice n pretty....until you have to ride a motorcycle through it trying not to spin out lol

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah all change, that was a scary journey from lee valley back to wood green in london, cars sliding everywhere van almost went into the back of me etc. Just as i pulled up the gritters arrived, thanks gritters

gohan

FH is my second home
yeah all change, that was a scary journey from lee valley back to wood green in london, cars sliding everywhere van almost went into the back of me etc. Just as i pulled up the gritters arrived, thanks gritters

they probly got snowed in xD

gohan

FH is my second home
also as promised

Attachments

• snow angel.jpg
    snow angel.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 32

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
hahahhaha, it looks like some crazy person gone nuts and rolled around in the snow :D

gohan

FH is my second home
hahahhaha, it looks like some crazy person gone nuts and rolled around in the snow :D

well it was 2am so technically that is what happened, an epic snow angle none the less

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i fucking hate snow

here's why.

4830d1233589944-snow-snowy.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
lol now thats what you call proper snow
and England gets 2 inches and grinds to a halk lol useless

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Love the snow.. Saturday we had -19 degrees here, went out in t-shirt to shovel the snow from the door, then back in for a hot cup of glögg...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom