Sniper bug/Cheat

O

old.Round[DONut]

Well, it allover town that snipers can use the lag cheat..

I would request that snipers be disallowed in this compitition.

Otherwise i must say It will be very difficult too arrange a match with me unless we are agreed that server has the setting "cr_sniper -1". If you wont agree to that it will mean that you will be using snipers.. and then i must insist that we have a ref as a spectator.

I am sorry about the harse words.. but it is really too EASY to cheat without getting caught.

V

vuz

In fact that is a worthwhile suggestion, I dunno- it is annoying that this bug ruins a good thing (it is good that snipers are good enough to have a decent defensive roll) but this is indeed true - I will look into it today.

A

Atomic Rammer

Ive tried this and it didnt work 4 me. If anyone has tried it and it worked for them r u sure the target wasn't just still in the same position roughly and u got lucky.
Does it work like every single time?

The kills are registered server side so can anyone explain in principle how this is possible?

O

old.Round[DONut]

Well, it fresses the target in about 0,5 sec giving you, (if you are just a little bit skille, which we all are) plenty of time to hit your target.

A

Atomic Rammer

Good news

Theres a server side patch to fix this cheat so I must have been on one of them.

V

vuz

You have received a message!
we have normaly 3 snipers in our team? What now?..

*sigh*

O

old.Honey

The donut server have been upgraded with the new patch...at least one of them :)

If you want to check it out go here:
195.41.60.168:27015

------------------
Honey[DONut]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom