@Sneakers_matri

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Zneakers yours :p? leave my baby warrior alone when an inf pops on me

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bastid man :p was in glen on my newly 50 rr1 kibbie warrior (poor little fucker isnt even cl1 yet!) rr7 armsman starts running towards me and Hyronie pops on me :p Zneakers stopped and went for a zerker tho when I went to beat Hyronie to death Zneakers turns around and starts wailing on my kiblet :p thankfully Hyronie died first.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
damn straight, was thinking of selling the movie rights to lollywood.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im actually at a friends house uploading @ 335kb/sec could be worse i guess

761 mb low quality and 1.45 GB high quality vijeos

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
URL here first when done, fuck vnbore.

also 335kb/s isnt that bad upload :( I get less than that, capped at 220kb/s ul or so with TalkTalk.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
talktlak god i feel ur pain, shittest internet provider Ever

Nibble

Part of the furniture
ill watch it but i no what it will be, macro chants dd kite dd etc with some shite irish folk music :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
It's 32 mins long i went abit mad making it lol and cba to trim it down.

I die in it as much as i kill people, i hate "I PWNZ LULZ" videos with rock music unless it's tenny.

Will upload the 2 versions in a couple hours as i gotta do some shopping Low Q version is 761mb high Q 1.47gb

High Q one is sex quality tho

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hurryzup will have something to watch when my pizza gets here then.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Cool it's a pity i had to use rapidshare :( 2.30 waiting time is so shit

Thats what i get for making a 32 min video at high quality.

Btw i will have a thread up with the High Q version which i would strongly recommend in just under 10 minutes them im off grocery shopping and walking ze auld hound

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
To be fair though I fucked up my ninja mid air swap to safe fall myth so when I landed I had 30% hp :)

Also I had no spec buffs since the retard german who buffed me just cancled it :(

After I took the bers out yah I did turn back to grab my inital kobbie rps hehe, luckily the infil died aswell, I did tell him thats what he get when he adds!

Had a good fight vs a rr11 warrior wich I destroyed with no buffs haha :D Loving new template!

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
what temp did u go with

Using Congolos template on VN, solid as a rock that temp, also got the old dragon 2her thrust sword with -20 abs so hitting like a truck after abs debuff then switch back to ml10 2her thrust :p

Destroyed Heste just now, he had 0 chance :) <3

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair though I fucked up my ninja mid air swap to safe fall myth so when I landed I had 30% hp :)

Also I had no spec buffs since the retard german who buffed me just cancled it :(

After I took the bers out yah I did turn back to grab my inital kobbie rps hehe, luckily the infil died aswell, I did tell him thats what he get when he adds!

Had a good fight vs a rr11 warrior wich I destroyed with no buffs haha :D Loving new template!

yup, ctone I sat and watched it :p best part is after you killed him he goes on /region Its bullshit how a fucking stealther can block more than a tank! and heal for that much xD

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
yup, ctone I sat and watched it :p best part is after you killed him he goes on /region Its bullshit how a fucking stealther can block more than a tank! and heal for that much xD

Haha funny, he thought minstrels could have 2h weapons or what lol? What a dumbass, bet he got his rps in a BG lol.. I wasn't even buffed :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yea, fucking overpowered 2handed plate wearing minstrels that don't spec instruments or stealth :(

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Is he playing again? Brummie tit.

Aye minstrel + am3 + bg + cele armsman = result :)

Killed a full group of stealthers the other day, was hilerious they where scattering like mice, but elite rowed them ducks up in a row for me :) Not a single rabbit managed to leg it for us haha. Too bad I was alone today died once to jamies ( obviously pure luck ;) ) rest 4+ vs me and ppl are just playing like proper gutter scum.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
cleric chest piece is saving you more than anything else tbh ;p if it procs pretty much a guaranteed win.

Everz

FH is my second home
Aye minstrel + am3 + bg + cele armsman = result :)

Killed a full group of stealthers the other day, was hilerious they where scattering like mice, but elite rowed them ducks up in a row for me :) Not a single rabbit managed to leg it for us haha. Too bad I was alone today died once to jamies ( obviously pure luck ;) ) rest 4+ vs me and ppl are just playing like proper gutter scum.

I'm surprised hes alive or something, has he bought undying with him? Funny bunch.

Sounds like last time I played but that combo would be fun, give a copy from Mord and I wouldnt mind bashing around on a theurg again. Playing mini I guess?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol Terry/Undying? he'll be off playing fucking hello kitty or something else like that man :p he bums asian games.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Met you while I was on my svg Zneakers, just as two hibs came flying at us, the mid-alb teamwork worked well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom