Sneak Peek of Albion's Half Ogres

E

Eliz

Gonna be cool to see huge platewearing ogres with polearms running around in Emain. :)

Pics

O

old.Tohtori

That's an ogre?

Look more like a norse who just hasn't bathed in twenty odd years, has been living with mushrooms(wrong kind) for the whole time and has been lifting stones to pass the time in the cave. :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Its WWF meets DAoC and no I don't mean fluffy pandas.

The male half ogre looks like Hulk Hogan :D

G

Gadd

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Look more like a norse who just hasn't bathed in twenty odd years, has been living with mushrooms(wrong kind) for the whole time and has been lifting stones to pass the time in the cave. :p

i thought that was what a half-ogre was anyway?

C

Cyradix

No they are not related to trolls and no they are not part of our secret plan to infiltrate albion....
..... errrrr.... never mind that last part......

<walks away whistling>

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Cyradix
No they are not related to trolls and no they are not part of our secret plan to infiltrate albion....
..... errrrr.... never mind that last part......

<walks away whistling>

Trolls? Secret plan? Infiltrate?

No wait..

Trolls...plan?

*clears his throat*

AAAAhahahhhahhhha!!!! Trolls..sneaking! Muaahhhahha!!!

*holds his stomach and rolls on the floor laughing*

Trol...trol....plan!! AAAAaahahhahhha!!

G

Gadd

i don't see the poin of int in midgard! no one use's it! espcially trolls, i'm suprised they can remember how to talk when then wake up in the morning

C

Cyradix

Hey, I never said it was the trolls who made the plan!!

We are still trying to figure out how we are going to make the trolls remember the plan for longer then 10 minutes though....

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Holy scha-moly. Now I know what my sorcerer and wizard have been up to when I haven't been playing them. :-O

O

old.0xygen

What I want to know is what were the first orge and avalonian to decide to settle down and have kids together?

O

old.Elrond

Starting stats will be the same as troll I'm betting..maybe +/- 5 dex or something...just another step to make every realm boring and the same :(

O

old.0xygen

They should be reasonably smart though. Dumb animal + super smart animal = Moderately intelligent animal.

O

old.Tohtori

Unless stupid animal reeeally stupid.

Bush+Einstein= Not even remotely intelligent.

A

Arnor

if ANYONE as much as hints to that this is a huge nerf to armsmen/mercs if these half ogres have low quick, im gonna punch you in the eye through your screen so hard and fast theyll actually go back in time. Im a 1337 haxx0r and can do stuff like that fyi.

V

Validus

am i the only one that thinks that they took saracens and played with the mesh a bit?

my favourite quote: "Albion was supposedly the realm with only humans. Now we get Fish and Freaks"

O

old.job

Not another freakin class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon they gonna have to have a right click -properties on chars ,so you know how to attack em!!!!!!

B

Balbor

there a mix of Avalonians (High Int Good Qui, pour Str/Con) and Ogers (guessing High STR/CON, Low Int) will mean there stats might not be as high/low as some might guess. Albion already has 2 classes that start with an above avarage Acuity so i don't think they will give us another, seeing as on our pure caster need INT a class with above avarage INT is waisted if they play any race other than a caster.

I'd like to see stats simmilar to these:
STR 80 CON 65
DEX 45 QUI 50
INT 60 PIE 60
CHR 60 EMP 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom