Smoran & Co.

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
Hey gyus - thanks for the fight at princess X. Wild adrenaline rush :)

Skulldancer

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
Wild adrenaline rush from spamming life tap? :D

Yes from spamming lifetap - what else do you expect a BD to do ?

Afterall - you were 4 on me, and I was very close to die several times. Your mistake was that Smoran did not start using his bow on me :)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Bet it was some lameass mid-abuser whom haxored himself up and zephyred him down. Only way to explain that.

sorre

Fledgling Freddie
i could not use bow on u i hade 1 of ure pets on me :/ + the mistacke was that the mistrel DID not try 2 mezz ure pet
and he friar did not try 2 heal or ress mistrel.
Also .. whats the point leaving steps when the zergs is going .. when the zergs stops i ome 2 fight.. as many noticed.. with all my char :) as i love 2 fight in df

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
sorre said:
i could not use bow on u i hade 1 of ure pets on me :/ + the mistacke was that the mistrel DID not try 2 mezz ure pet
and he friar did not try 2 heal or ress mistrel.
Also .. whats the point leaving steps when the zergs is going .. when the zergs stops i ome 2 fight.. as many noticed.. with all my char :) as i love 2 fight in df

M8, In combat I always keep my pets passive. BD pets have a tendency to run trough walls and generally all over the place aggroing mobs in combat. Beside the fact that passive pets give you no block, parry and evade styles to use. Whatever was on you was not my pets.

No need to whine over Smoran's combat tactics - they are quite effective and keeps him alive. The point is to score more realmpoint than the enemy.
It's better to run away, to live and fight another day - especially when the enemy have DF :)

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Actually you should consider sicking pets on classes with weak reactionaries ;)
Sending a commander face to face with a VW might not be the brightest thing to do since they sort of eat through you as soon as they get off a few reactionaries.

But against scouts/clerics/mincers it doesn't matter much. Take care have fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom