Smite Group

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
that was soooo funny :)

what an ace group :)

rumour has it that spirit debuffs will work in RvR - they don't work in PvE though. But cabalists ain't smitors!

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
i could bring my lvl 50 46 spirit/28 body cabalist to test but the problem is that u lose Netniftyandlinks as a buffbot as they are both on same account :(

C

CardinalSin

That was great fun, and a smite group is really effective, quite surprising :eek6:

A few of us even gained realm levels. The hibs didn't know who to attack, whoever they did attack was always covered, and the BoF chain works nice.

Allways up for more of that group, cheers :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
shame everyone uses /assist these days :)
"kill the cleric!" wouldn't work very well for us :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
aye was a hoot, bloody shame i had to bugger off early. Same time next week lads?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Chilly said:
aye was a hoot, bloody shame i had to bugger off early. Same time next week lads?

we made a bzillion RP after you left btw, ner!

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
RvR groups - who isn't doing their job?

Answer: CHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1onehundredandeleven

Chilly

Balls of steel
coren i think the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1oneoneoneblah button on your keyboard needs cleaning it seems to keep pressing itself.

Bugger off fing, i bet you were hopeless without chilly. Chilly is the apex of gimped chars tbh, smite, points in int,qui and str and plus im a drunken fool who takes 5 minutes to react to anything :D i want a damn medal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom