Smells Like GOA Spirit-Crucifier Cobain

O

old.Cru

Where are you now?
Ya got no friends
You're not there now so don't pretend
I'm a lier? I just spyed ya! Started fires! I'm a lier?
Hello? Hello? Hello is anyone there?

When the servers down, you're all fainting!
Don't know what to do, so you're hated!
Don't lie now, just face it!
Can't beat US, so yr hated yay!

And what's this worth? 6 a month?That's okay now but don't distress, you're all rich, so do confess, you ain't that short so take a rest

hello hello hello is anyone there?

Can't up and go, made a mess, US'll help, so don't distress,
You found it hard, it ain't hard to find, oh well, what ever nevermind.

Hello hello hello is anyone there?

But we like you, cause yr okay
Can be improved, but it's okay
It won't die now, It won't die now, It won't die now, It won't die now, It won't die now, It won't die now, It won't die now, It won't die noooooooooow

I have another version but it kinda gets ,personal and starts to call some ppl satan worshipers :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

/crow applauds

Welcome to the annual "GOA R TEH SUXX0R!!111" karaoke show!

/salute to Cru for being such a creative flamer!

I downloaded a "Smells like teen spirit" version without the lyrics and sang your little GOA song... slightly off-beat but that's the spirit of grunge, isn't it?(No wonder good Kurt inhaled a load of buckshot... he finally realized just HOW much his bad excuse music sucks. But like all the other grunge dipshits, he didn't think much of doing a thorough job... Courtney Love, his ex- band mates... all of them still alive... lets carpet bomb Seattle with Napalm...)...

Ok... next one, next hymn to praise GOA, please.
To make it a bit more difficult now- write a flame-the-living-crap-out-of-GOA song, using a piece of art by Celine Dion.

Yours sincerly,

Troll

Bite me :flame:

O

old.Cru

One O the drummers are dead.....I wouldn't bomb the ex-band members seen as how all the Foo Fighters fans will be after you but please do bomb Courtney Love, old haggered ungrateful bitch!

btw there is a bit on the end of it that says the game is okay and it ain't that bad....

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Courtney Love... Plan 9 from Outer Space?

Ah, DAoC is certainly a delicious class A hack, slay'n'maim product, no doubt.
... but I had to ignore the positive bit at the end... I have a certain role to fill out here...
I cannot even flame GOA properly.. they certainly try to improve certain issues (yeah... until patch day... they shall burn in hell as soon as their Olivetti-IBM-clone-from-1988-excuse-for-a-patchserver crashes...).

Foo Fighters? They pass for a cover band... I call their music "punk for farmers".
Well, actually I used to like the Foo Fighters until five minutes ago. It is incredible how those grunge buckets change their appearance as soon as they get in contact with some soap, water (acid?) and clean underwear.

How come none appreciates the work of Celine Dion?

Yours,

Troll

O

old.Cru

Re: Courtney Love... Plan 9 from Outer Space?

Originally posted by Sickofit...
Ah, DAoC is certainly a delicious class A hack, slay'n'maim product, no doubt.
... but I had to ignore the positive bit at the end... I have a certain role to fill out here...
I cannot even flame GOA properly.. they certainly try to improve certain issues (yeah... until patch day... they shall burn in hell as soon as their Olivetti-IBM-clone-from-1988-excuse-for-a-patchserver crashes...).

Foo Fighters? They pass for a cover band... I call their music "punk for farmers".
Well, actually I used to like the Foo Fighters until five minutes ago. It is incredible how those grunge buckets change their appearance as soon as they get in contact with some soap, water (acid?) and clean underwear.

How come none appreciates the work of Celine Dion?

Yours,

Troll

No1) Cause the grunge bands actually look like that and so do do the pop starts except the pop idols have make-up hanging off their faces 3'' thick.

no2) Yes this is the reason why noone likes Celine Dion....one word......fake.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom