small reavermovie from avalon

• Thread starter vintervargen123
  • Start date

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent movie !
For once its refreshing, the game for what it is and not the same boring fights between RR11+. Thanks a lot and well played.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
toxii said:
posted movie in 4p yet ? :p

cant wait for the anti-avalon people to wake up and start posting crap about how easymode rvr is there xdd

but it is :(

From what i remember (only played to 4L2 or so) albs are easy rpeez as long as they don't zerg, apart from 1 group which is real high RR. Mids have some very good groups around.

Not much different from cluster skillwise.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
hmm =) nice fights and the quality was awesome =)

illu

Part of the furniture
Crystal clear quality, a little dark in some places though.
I really loved the music, but I just couldn't get into the actual vid :( I think the german text just confused me and I couldn't quite work out what was going on :/

Going to try and find some of those songs now - oh yeah - there was no song list! (that I could find anyway :/)

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Managed to find the Armand van Helden Song "When the lights go down", but what is the song that starts at 4.58min? Looking up the lyrics it says Moby-Beautiful, but it sounds like a completely different song :(

Anyone can help?

Oli - Illu

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I put the remix of Depeche Mode's World in my eyes which instantly skyrocketed my rate to the video.

refreshing setup also

eksdee

FH is my second home
nice video. nice play, nice quality. nice! ;d

only thing that sucked was brimwolf, i heard he was too busy trying to buy ml trophies instead of petting support!

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
Yeah but if any of those that he slammed would have been a decent BL tank he would have :p

And maybe that shows what kind of competition Avalon provides? ;)

slamming bls is pretty good still tbh, they easy kill then.
+ with good grp tendrils spam won't affect too many players cause ur spread out, and Zou is pretty needed in fg fights as well so chance tendrils is down is pretty big :eek:

... on merc the times I die the most is when waddle slams me outta range with charge down, or some bm does side stun :eek:

YEYE cba buying purge2 :<

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I think you played well vs enemies that played horribly. Groups not spreading out, druid spamming group heals, VWs in assist trains, no fights vs caster groups, bards with yellow mezz.... the list can go on and pick frame after frame of the movie.

Having said that, you played as you should play and win the fights. Footage wise you provided some amazing quality, but the content is nothing to be proud off.

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Sabu said:
Which ui is that?

Plz ? :( .

Some time retired from Daoc and cant remember which UI was that 1.

Thx for the movie btw ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
Can anyone PM me with the best place to find the Benny Benassi remix of Moby-Beautiful which seems to be the song from the vid? The version I have jumps and skips :( Or does anyone know when the original poster vintervargen is going to be unbanned?

Oli - Illu

And the UI looks like Mxn?

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
bards with yellow mezz.... the list can go on and pick frame after frame of the movie.

Actually there's really nothing wrong with a lower music spec. You loose a few seconds of mezz, but if anyone is actually standing there for a full mezz duration they're pretty much bound to loose, and 35 or 42 seconds full mezz dur isn't gonna make a big difference. The spell interrupts the same and costs less power which is a bonus over red aoe mezz, resists are hardly an issue if you buy MoF 2 (or 3), not on dd or insta mezzes either. So you loose a bit of dmg with the dd, but that hardly matters, not like it does any real dmg anyway. Having lower level confusion and resist chants are hardly going to matter, and instead you get a grp heal and a single target heal which actually can make a difference instead of only using the base ones.

There's nothing wrong with that spec, having said that, I'm still the normal cookie cutter 43/16/47 myself...

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Nice , verry nice

Seen the movie and it sure rocks, u play the BG well, gimhe gimhe.

Could use 1 to now and then ;-)

Got a question : its the verry first interface skin, layout i like verry much seems realy cool where can i get it maybe?

gratz on the nice movie , and fights ,-)

Whitelights 8L8 pachealer ml10 soj.
+Some more not to be mentioned (yet)

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
I couldnt dl it before and your link doesnt work

Can some1 host it again plz this week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom