Small Order Required Armour and Weapons

M

Madonion Slicer

Having a hard time lately finding any Weapon or Armour so i am going to write my order here, if someone could let me know if and when this could be done.

All items 95%+ Quality, would prefer in the 97%+

Infiltrator

2 x Steel Dirk
2 X Alloy Dirk
2 X Fine Alloy Dirk
1 x Full Set of Leather Armour not sure on Factor, he is LVL10 and would want the Leather to see him to 15.

Cleric

1 x Steel Hammer
1 X Alloy Hammer
1 x Alloy Medium Sheild
1 x Full Set of Alloy Studded Armour again to see him to lvl15

Think for the moment that is it, they are both running around with crappy 80 and 85% Quality Mechant crap at the moment.

Let me know how much this will cost and i will get it to you asap.

Thx

O

old.CrazyMuppet

I can craft you the armor you like.

I think we can agree to a price... it will be around 10G for the complete studded . If you want all 99-100% qual pieces it will be a bit higher, but not much.

The tailored parts i can also make... a complete set would cost about 5-6G.

I estimate that for 20G i can make those 2 sets at 99-100%

Weapons i can't make.

Contact me ingame, i will be online tonight.

M

Madonion Slicer

Crazy 20G sounds good go a head with that order, where would be best to meet you, my Armsmen is currently near Cornwall Station or my Wizard is very close to Camelot.

Will contact you tonight i am normally on about 7PM GMT.

All i need now is Weapon Crafter.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

I'll need to run a few times to excal to get 9th tier materials to get me to 900 :rolleyes: , but i'll probably craft in cornwall station.

M

Madonion Slicer

Well if a little Minstrel speed can help out i will be more than happy to run along.

B

bob007

If you still need the weapons, Message ededien in camelot tonight at 7gmt. Prices i'll tell you, as my charts aren't about atm.

O

old.Kiarra

There are a few Weapon Crafters available.

Although Kiarra carries materials from Steel upwards, all her current orders are for Arcanium (abt 40 of them atm). If your in Cornwall and get really desperate then give me a quick shout and Ill knock these up for you :)

Other weapon Crafters that I know of are :

Wasch
CoaxMetal
Achilles
Raxan
Maurice

Laico used to be quite serious about his WC, but since selling his account, the other person doesnt bother, as far as I know

Im sure there are a number of others who have taken their skills to 500 who might be able to help.

Hope that helps :D

F

Flimgoblin

I really ought to get crafting again ;)

might be able to make the steel dirk ;) but fine alloy ain't happening with my leatherworking skill

E

Exinferis

Re: There are a few Weapon Crafters available.

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
Laico used to be quite serious about his WC, but since selling his account, the other person doesnt bother, as far as I know

your a bit wrong there afaik... laico had to stop his crafting cause he didnt have any cash :)

(joined our guild now so will be getting higher =) )

B

bob007

OK was bored on me dinner so here goes.

Dirks steel 2 @ 99%
Alloy 1 @ 97% 1 @ 96%
Fine alloy 1 @ 96% 1 @ 99%

hammers steel @ 98%
alloy @ 99%

Shield Medium kite 97%

If you want them message ededien in camelot @ 7gmt tonight 8 cet. if not it killed 10 mins makin them.

Sry no prices as of yet, If you want i'll sort them.

M

Madonion Slicer

Bob007 they all sound great, thx for doing that i will bring my Wizard on about 7pm then and see you in Camelot.

If you get a chance to work out cost let me know i make sure the wiz has enough gold on him, he should do just i dished out alot to keep my alts going for a while.

Thx mate

M

Madonion Slicer

Did check for you a couple of times last night around 7pm time and then a bit later 10:30 11pm, but i must of missed you.

Will be on at about 7pm tonight will try and contact you again.

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom