Small Note about AMG wars

O

old.Filip

With the new RA SoS minstrels got it is possible to charge trough AMG guarded by 30-40+ hibs without getting hit a single time..
they cant target you fast enugh.. so chrages is possible.. and runnig a couple of groups thrugh the amg for later to hit them in the back under a charge is allso possible..

i think the last option is something more should consider..

the AMG figth is so boring... why not find a couple of groups with SoS to charge thrugh the AMG .. hide on the other side and sandwich em a few minutes later..

if we face hibs in a desent number we cant outnuke em .. so they just farm rps on us.
and mids got the nice instant mezz to stop the charge..

so the only solution is to use stuff they dont got .. like SoS faith healing etc ...

just a thougth ..

B

belth

I like em too, I get to use my Ody(tm) crossbow (3.7s drawtime or so for me, woo) and maybe sneak on the battlements once or twice and try kill someone before getting nuked in to oblivion :p

O

old.Second

emain is boring with my caster and armsman:p

but man is it fun with my ranger hehe.

(basicaly i needed this post to past 300 posts:p)

K

K0nah

I kinda like the "wait till mids butt-fuck the hibs then keeel em all" plan myself. Mega rps :D

B

Belomar

Hear, hear!

Filip's suggestion sounds good to me. After, all, Konah, why wait for the Mids to arrive and start chewing in the Hib's back when you can send through a couple of Alb full groups and do the same thing ourselves to them a few minutes later?

O

old.Wildfire

Psst u might want to remember that they MIGHT use insta PBAE mezz... only might, mind.

R

Rhuric

SoS = Ubreakalbe spead = not affected by mezz and stuff
( Dont know if the effects kick in after SoS has ended thou)

K

Karl [DAOC]

SoS is bloddy annoying...

i presume SoS lasts for.. 30 secS? 1 min? say u get mezzed for 1 min.. after that 30 secs will u have a 30 sec mezz? or a 1 min mezz?

O

old.Filip

I have never tryed to get out of SoS and get mezz'ed .. even though i think it should work that way

B

Belomar

Well...

I ran into Garnet in Yggdra the other day and thought I should try my hand and hope for some resists on her insta-mezzes. As a precaution, however, I popped SoS just before destealthing and mezzing her. Unfortunately, I did NOT resist her mezz. However, I sure would like to have seen her face when I kept coming after her stuns and mezzes, although I of course was unable to keep attacking her. :) (Can't do that when you are mezzed.) Instead, I ran off and SoS dropped when I was far into the woods, leaving me mezzed for a looong time. So yes, I think the mezz timers will start once SoS drops, not before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom