Small change in SS

B

Belomar

Well, to follow the example of both HB and DVE who have had these kind of posts before, I will write one for Shadowlords Society.

As some of you may know, SS's guildmaster Zerathol Silverblade left the game a few weeks back (see the link below for my "eulogy"). Since then, SS has been restructured to avoid the same thing happening in the future. Basically, having a single person responsible for everything does not scale well with guild size, so we've split the responsibilities between the senior officers.

Our new guildmaster is Arindra, with Swifteagle being the vice GM. Justinian and Ziro will handle PvE and RvR raids, respectively, and I (Belomar Fleetfoot) will be the foreign officer and official "voice" of the guild. So, if you need to acquire the help of the yellow-cloaked SS, feel free to message any one of these worthy officers!

Chronicle: Longbow Lost:
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32511

A

Addlcove

and would that be good or bad vices???

whats a vice?

B

Belomar

Bah!

Hmm, I was under the impression that vice-something meant a secondary something (as in vice president). So, Swifteagle is the vice-GM of SS.

F

Flimgoblin

it does :p I'm just messin with ya :p

GM in charge of vices hmm :)

That mean he's setting up the Lurikeen Brothel in the captured hibbie keep?

O

old.Kerosene

Good luck SS :) I've had bad experiences in the past but in recent weeks you've been some of the best people I've grouped with in RvR. I hope to see you all out there again soon, esp. Justinian, Ziro, Swifty, Ilvatur and many more who's names slip past me...

B

Belomar

Thanks, Kerosene! I do remember that we helped you (and, incidentally, Vindicator of our own guild) to do your level 50 epic in Lyonesse the other day. :)

As for having bad experiences with SS in the past, I believe that most of these were due to misunderstandings and hot tempers. :) We have recognized this, and thus instated a diplomacy officer (myself) to avoid this in the future.

S

Sabu

Good players in this guild and nice foreign officer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom