Small change in HB

O

old.Filip

untill resently Taunter, Brommix and Filip was the Gm's of HB
I have had a lot of fun in excalibur albion, but tbh i have lost interest in the normall RvR servers, and have moved to andred PvP.
Brommix are leaving to guatamala as a voulentier worker
And Taunter play a lot on the Andred with me + war 3

so tbh we have let our resposibility towards the guild a bit down :( sry for that, but for my part i didnt know/plan to stop playing on excalibur... it just happend

So onwards to the new stuff..

New Gm's are Huma,Ygdrisil,Loafer/Ironstone...

None of them wanted to be GM's :) i forced em to it becuase i know they can lift the task..

plz be nice to em...

(Following is a general not and what other GM's allso told me)

beening a GM means you get's 29387432 of tells from every1 about loot,complaints,normall chitchat etc at the same time you have to find your way to N'ged without hibs seening you and trying to find out if the LD the other group got was holding a vital Ram part

It is NOT a gloryfied job !! plz pay respect to em
the shit gm's get in tells sometimes is unbelivable .. most of the time it is misunderstandings etc but it takes time to solve it..

If you wanna help your local GM, follow a few rules

1. get maps
2. dont think he dont like you because he desides something else than you suggest
3. read the chat (cg's/gu's/yell's) i made it a habbit to myself to repeat who the CG leader/what medalion to buy etc at least 5 times
4. allways speak up when the GM ask for oppion .. i had a few times i allmost /gc kicked some ppl for getting angry at a way of distributing loot AFTER they didnt get what they hoped for..
5. Belive that the GM's try to do what is best for the guild..

hmm sounded badder that is was suposed to ..
i really had a good time .. with lots of laugh's etc ....

i will pop in from time to time to speed the alb forces and join the /gu for a nice time.. (and i think taunter will too)

And when the euro PvP server comes i will be there..
i have desided to stick a lot there and try not to yell my oppion out in every chat :)

/em respect to the HB ppl who stuck out with me so long

regards

Filip Frispark
Yeller of RRRUUNNNN RUN LIKE HELL SHIT RUUUNNN DAMIT DONT CHARGE

retired GM of Herfølge Boldklub

L

-Lonewolf-

Filip what the hell are your names on Andred anyhow

Me and Krondor are on there from time to time, probably be on their tonight trying to get praccy in for the Euro PvP server

O

old.Kerosene

Sorry to hear about the changes mate. Hope it all goes well and things work out for you all :)

In response to the guild masters thing...

Ask Coren how to run a guild (The Merry Men). You get a bunch of mates together and just very very gradually expand the guild (with only certified sound peeps) :) Coren does bugger all, I do bugger all and there's no arguing and everyone is great and calling each other slags til the cows come home..
The strange thing is we all enjoy the game coz there's no bullshit and power struggles. Everyone just chills. That's how a guild should be run :D

I love The Merry Men.

um... bugger. Hijacked another thread. Yeah, good luck guys :)

O

old.BJ|Bored

argh its kero!

a non-afk pbt theurg quick chain him to trees!!

O

old.Kerosene

They'll never believe you mate. We theurgs have the worst reputation for afk :)

Z

zlair

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
They'll never believe you mate. We theurgs have the worst reputation for afk :)

Speak 4 urself, m8 !

What u mean 'we' theurgs ??? Yes, the 'easy-rider'-theurg have an easy time being afk (pbt-theurgs) ;) The REAL theurgs (ie. ice) don't ! :p

O

old.Kerosene

ooooh... me old buddy Zlair. I hope one day I can become a proper theurg even though I've got PBT :)

M

medowind

I hate you kero……… but you manage the merry men very well, good thing too cos I cba most the time, also I like to disappear for weeks on end :p

TMM’s growing success is probably to do with not having a partially active GM (sorry coren but you know its true :p)
This way we don’t have any scapegoat to blame when things go wrong, and actually have to blame the people responsible :p

Gratz on 50 when ever that happened kero btw

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by medowind
I hate you kero……… but you manage the merry men very well, good thing too cos I cba most the time, also I like to disappear for weeks on end :p

TMM’s growing success is probably to do with not having a partially active GM (sorry coren but you know its true :p)
This way we don’t have any scapegoat to blame when things go wrong, and actually have to blame the people responsible :p

Gratz on 50 when ever that happened kero btw

Eh? Manage TMM my arse :) I just attend.

But thanks Medow mate! I hope to see you on tonight. We've got some treehuggers to bash :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom