Small business forum/community site.

soth

Fledgling Freddie
I'm guessing there's a few people who hang out on here that are small business owners, contractors, entrepreneurs etc. I was just wondering if any of you guys know of any business related forums and/or community sites that I have yet to come across.

cheers,
Ciaron

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Theres a lot of businessmen on www.pistonheads.com, I've always had good advice from there.

Dysfunction is an accountant here, and quite a few peeps here are businessmen actually. Even Trem is somebody's boss believe it or not.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I am a company chairwoman! Kenny is my secretary. Sometimes he takes off his glasses, undoes the top button of his blouse, shakes down his long hair, and tries to seduce me, but I'm having none of it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
bah, women bosses never let a bloke have any fun ;)

such lies btw Lou :D

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Damini said:
I am a company chairwoman! Kenny is my secretary. Sometimes he takes off his glasses, undoes the top button of his blouse, shakes down his long hair, and tries to seduce me, but I'm having none of it.

What if we dressed TdC up in a flowery blouse and made him do it. would that change your mind?

and dont say you never done that TdC, we have proof :eek:

:p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Tom said:
Theres a lot of businessmen on www.pistonheads.com, I've always had good advice from there.

Dysfunction is an accountant here, and quite a few peeps here are businessmen actually. Even Trem is somebody's boss believe it or not.

Dont drag me into this!
I gave Trem some advice and I never got any commission!!
The greedy bastd!

gmloki

Part of the furniture
soth said:
I'm guessing there's a few people who hang out on here that are small business owners, contractors, entrepreneurs etc. I was just wondering if any of you guys know of any business related forums and/or community sites that I have yet to come across.

cheers,
Ciaron

Ciaron u just post that on OcuK ?

soth

Fledgling Freddie
Ash said:
Ciaron u just post that on OcuK ?

I did, twice!

Had to repost after my thread got taken over by some immature kiddies trying to cause trouble/troll and a mod closed it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Insane said:
What if we dressed TdC up in a flowery blouse and made him do it. would that change your mind?

and dont say you never done that TdC, we have proof :eek:

:p

lots of people know this: that particular video made me great chunks of filthy luchre!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Damini said:

*fap*

*fap*

*fap*

*fap*

*fap*
*fap*
*fap*
*fap*
*fap*

Wij

I am a FH squatter

*fap*