Small blizzard whine

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm stood at battler, a blizzard group, including Stunningly, Jjz, Zeeke, Hnoss, Anabola + other, stroll up and start the encounter.

They did see me as one of them ran up to me and ran back, but they did not have the curteousy to ask me if I had inc for the encounter, they just rolled right in and pulled.

Bit Sucky IMO

Well I hope all your arties hunts are kill stolen, all your ML's go belly up and you are forever more banished to daoc hell!

As it happens, I did not have inc nor do I particularily need battler atm.

BTW, the bit about kill steal and hell etc ... only joking, not that arsed really, but I could have just as easlily had a fg inc after camping for hours waiting for spawn for all you knew.

xrn

Fledgling Freddie
That must be the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
Mehuge said:
I'm stood at battler, a blizzard group, including Stunningly, Jjz, Zeeke, Hnoss, Anabola + other, stroll up and start the encounter.

They did see me as one of them ran up to me and ran back, but they did not have the curteousy to ask me if I had inc for the encounter, they just rolled right in and pulled.

Bit Sucky IMO

Well I hope all your arties hunts are kill stolen, all your ML's go belly up and you are forever more banished to daoc hell!

As it happens, I did not have inc nor do I particularily need battler atm.

BTW, the bit about kill steal and hell etc ... only joking, not that arsed really, but I could have just as easlily had a fg inc after camping for hours waiting for spawn for all you knew.
why whine when you didnt have ppl inc.? rofl

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
Well wasnt it Hnoss and Anabola that cried their eyes out at BC on these boards for "stealing" their encounter?

Pot Kettle Black?

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Keffo said:
Well wasnt it Hnoss and Anabola that cried their eyes out at BC on these boards for "stealing" their encounter?

Pot Kettle Black?

I might be wrong but I think the mob was "stolen" from them when the encounter was allready engaged..

In this case however the mob was not engaged so the comparison is a bit flawed..

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
erhm.. oki, if u didnt have ppl inc and if u werent going to kill the mob.. but was just sitting there, why come here and cry then?

u might have had inc.. uhm oki.. then u should have said some.. if u stay afk at a spot saying nothing, ofc ppl will kill the mob.. just because a char is camped at a spot doesnt mean u have the rights to say its yours...

if u wanted the mob u should have PM'ed one of the guys there.. but, u didnt have inc..and u wasnt even going to kill the mob. why cry here and why whine then?

sorriest whinepost ever

lol

:eek: :twak:

xrn

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Why is that so?
Because you can't camp Battler for example with 1 person, that's just the most stupid thing i have ever heard... even if he was trying to make a joke or not.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
:)

What im sure off mehuge where asking for was abit of manners, it dosent hurt to ask if he had inc or not simple as that :)

Ask polite and u will 99% of the time get a polite answer thats the way it should work, to bad it isent like that in daoc....

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
I wrote to rightnow and asked about this mob-stealing thing and the awnser i got was "mobs does not belong to anyone" and the encounter was already started when i saw u and walked over to see who it was. But as battler seem to pop quite often i hope u get another chance on him soon. (and Jjz activated it last night so at least we didn't "steal" him to sell the artifact)

living

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
What im sure off mehuge where asking for was abit of manners, it dosent hurt to ask if he had inc or not simple as that :)

Ask polite and u will 99% of the time get a polite answer thats the way it should work, to bad it isent like that in daoc....

more like 80% chance these days

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Indrid said:
erhm.. oki, if u didnt have ppl inc and if u werent going to kill the mob.. but was just sitting there, why come here and cry then?

u might have had inc.. uhm oki.. then u should have said some.. if u stay afk at a spot saying nothing, ofc ppl will kill the mob.. just because a char is camped at a spot doesnt mean u have the rights to say its yours...

if u wanted the mob u should have PM'ed one of the guys there.. but, u didnt have inc..and u wasnt even going to kill the mob. why cry here and why whine then?

sorriest whinepost ever

lol

:eek: :twak:
I was not afk, they stormed in and took the encounter with complete disregard to me being there and pulled without first asking, or giving time for anyone to PM.

It matters not if I was actually after the encounter, the point is they would have done it regardless of...

If you think that is a nice way to do things then fine but that makes you no better than them.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Havent this been discussed before? The whole one-char-camping artifact and guild/random-groups visiting the place. Getting sort of boring.

Why are you even camping something you dont want/need? To find something to complain about? :m00:

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
plz ppl i think its very appropriate and respectfull if u
whine for a REASON! :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom