SM +X, what to go for

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ok, I want to lvl an SM and I was wondering what the best bot would be to tag along for that. It's on classic server, so it need not be a shammy as I can't use that thing in RvR later anyways. My options atm look like this:

Dark + Shammy for more dmg
Summoning + Shammy for all buffs
Summoning + Healer for mr and all buffs (summoning specs + healer bases)

Last option sounds rather good to me if I splitspec the shammy aug/pac as it will also provide me with mr. But the big question is, can I kill stuff with just summoning and no PBAE? Cause if not I'll need to splitspec summoning/suppression and then I NEED the shammy as bot for all buffs on pet.

So what do you experts think? =)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
healer and summ sm imo your dammage shield can easily kill stuff

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Megarevs said:
healer and summ sm imo your dammage shield can easily kill stuff

Ok I did that and it works fine atm =) Thx a lot =)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Aug healer for celerity (can always respec if you ever wanna rvr with it).. :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Aerendur said:
Aug healer for celerity (can always respec if you ever wanna rvr with it).. :)

aug healers rock in RvR fyi! :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
pjuppe said:

Nono, the healer will have some wierd spec, 35pac, 25mend, 32aug

Btw, I agree that aug healers rock in RvR =) I got one (4L2 only though, but great fun to play), 42mending, 33augmentation

Really nice to play with the red major heal and a greater that heals for ~850 :p

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:

Aye they do. :) Just meant a pure hastebot (50 aug) and that wouldnt be the best for rvr. 44/31 spec is ace for a dual job though. And when you get the RR, a tri-spec might be even better.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
For leveling on classic go summ SM and PAC healer for POM (mana regen), farm in the old realm dungeons too for the nice tinder boxes for mana/end/health regen too. You should be able to pull safely 5-7 yellows or 2-3 reds with your pet and then take them down with your sheild. Takes a lil practice but its not that hard.

For RVR head for dark/summ plus mend(30)/pac(44), respec at 40/41 I would say, level to 44 then go leirvik and cathal valley for the RPs. The healer spec I would say is the best for a caster BB, getting DI is great and MOC on the SM too.

Aug is only good for haste, and does nothing for an SM at all, why people are bleeting on about them I dont know in this case. Summ SMs kill with their sheild, not with how fast their pet swings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom