SM question..

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Specs.. i am Supp atm and i know basiclly everything aboute what to do when i am Supp speced.

But i am gonna repsec to darkness and i only played it ones with no real luck but didenth ave many arti then but im gonna try it again.

So when i am darkness spec what spell/debuff do i only use, and if i am in grpo what if my part of it there insted of jsut nuking like hell?

And do i only use Lifetap and not base nuke and what debuff if i use a debuff??

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
balkeriz said:
Specs.. i am Supp atm and i know basiclly everything aboute what to do when i am Supp speced.

But i am gonna repsec to darkness and i only played it ones with no real luck but didenth ave many arti then but im gonna try it again.

So when i am darkness spec what spell/debuff do i only use, and if i am in grpo what if my part of it there insted of jsut nuking like hell?

And do i only use Lifetap and not base nuke and what debuff if i use a debuff??
Use as many debuffs as possable and nuke the shit out of em with dark you also get pbaoe mezz aswell?.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
when i played mine in a group i tended to protect the seers and / or interupt enemy seer's, its pretty easy to do when your doing 400+ damage every 1.5 secs or so, just stack on the debuffs i say, the main one is dex/quick, which is an ae, so just tap that every so often and nuke like hell :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
when i played mine in a group i tended to protect the seers and / or interupt enemy seer's, its pretty easy to do when your doing 400+ damage every 1.5 secs or so, just stack on the debuffs i say, the main one is dex/quick, which is an ae, so just tap that every so often and nuke like hell :p

But you were a gimp :p (1.5sec cast...harhar slowbie!) how goes it gimp? ;)

/Dracus

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
1.5?! that was when i had no armour on tbh :< its alrite, you ok? you still use msn? or did i delete you? :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
1.5?! that was when i had no armour on tbh :< its alrite, you ok? you still use msn? or did i delete you? :p

umm..yes, yes and no idea :p. Only you know what you do on ur drunken sprees... :D

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom