Slow night tonight, but hey it's Saturday :)

Askr

Fledgling Freddie
@Random Roleplayers, after we suicided at the Bled tower we never saw you again :( We wanted a good fight but we had a bot LD and newly rezzed 4 people, so we ran like sissy boys :) Next time.

edit: didn't recognise you in new colors at first... mean move we thought you where a group we could beat :p

@The other groups out, nice fights over all we had a good time and hopefully well be back on a more regular basis and not on stupid nights like Saturday when 90% of the player are out :drink:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Aye thanks for the good fights both Random Roleplayers and Beat Real Life (I think that's what you albs in green are called).

We got arseraped by both of your groups in the beginning of the evening but we do like to think that we gave you some good fights later on when we started to "understand" your setups.

Sorry Sti for perma sticking to you but no-one was taking care of you and your pets were .... slightly annoying :(

Also sorry to the green Albs for adding on you near Brynja bridge .. we did notice you left us alone earlier but by the time we realised you were fighting we were engaged already (and losing so I guess you didn't mind ;))

Thanks again for the awsome fights and see you next week!

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Askr said:
@Random Roleplayers, after we suicided at the Bled tower we never saw you again :( We wanted a good fight but we had a bot LD and newly rezzed 4 people, so we ran like sissy boys :) Next time.

edit: didn't recognise you in new colors at first... mean move we thought you where a group we could beat :p

@The other groups out, nice fights over all we had a good time and hopefully well be back on a more regular basis and not on stupid nights like Saturday when 90% of the player are out :drink:

we logged pretty early, was to few groups out!

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
the game wud look alot better if u quit pip .
Other than that thnx for the fights , was fun :) only a matter of time till we get u too RR guys!

pip

Banned
grizzy said:
the game wud look alot better if u quit pip .
Other than that thnx for the fights , was fun :) only a matter of time till we get u too RR guys!
ok I will quit np

pip

Banned
When I stomp your carcas into the ground 500 times more gimp:)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
ye had a pretty good night.. wasnt much action but hey .. next time we run lets hope there is ..

had some really nice fights with u RR tbh .. deffo looking forward to the next time we fight u ofc :)

Narjhan

Fledgling Freddie
It was definitely interesting running into that RR group with people on borrowed mercs that didn't know what banelord abilities did, one of the regular mercs on theurg, the theurg on a cleric and a pickup pally without determination. My backside is still sore :p

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Its summer, most of europe has good weather its the world cup AND it was a sathurday night, so no wonder there wasnt super many grps out:)

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Narjhan said:
It was definitely interesting running into that RR group with people on borrowed mercs that didn't know what banelord abilities did, one of the regular mercs on theurg, the theurg on a cleric and a pickup pally without determination. My backside is still sore :p

lol stuff like that is always fun... especially combined with alcohol and the option of vaseline

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
(invisibletank) said:
ye had a pretty good night.. wasnt much action but hey .. next time we run lets hope there is ..

had some really nice fights with u RR tbh .. deffo looking forward to the next time we fight u ofc :)

For the love of christ close that photo link Celly - it'll give me nightmares. Is that Brian between 2 mens' thighs?? Somehow I'm not surprised....

Brekahn

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
Sorry Sti for perma sticking to you but no-one was taking care of you and your pets were .... slightly annoying :(

Hehe was a very QQ situation.But thanks for a good fight none the less.

And yes bit of a shame so little grp's were running but understandable due to the WC and being a Sat night and all :)

More nights to come anyway so no worries c ye out there.

microhard

Fledgling Freddie

aye that was so strange when i saw sti had someone on him it took me a second to realize what was goin on before i stunned u.. i was like wtf is that? cudnt be a shammy? a savage with a shield and hammer? oh dear its a shammy whats he doin? xD

kivik

Part of the furniture
microhard said:

aye that was so strange when i saw sti had someone on him it took me a second to realize what was goin on before i stunned u.. i was like wtf is that? cudnt be a shammy? a savage with a shield and hammer? oh dear its a shammy whats he doin? xD

:mad:

V

vintervargen18

its nice to see 'new' people out in rvr,

practise leads to skills mejts :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
microhard said:

And all the time I was yelling on vent "Guys why am I the only one even seeing this theurg, someone take care of this theurg, GUYS WTF KILL THIS THEURG" ...

And then 3 minutes later after the fight was over and we were discussing why we lost, someone said "maybe if someone finds the theurg he should call out in vent so we can all focus on that target"

I died laughing/crying.

E

Eruptix

posting @guild threads and discussing fights on Fh boards is so american/VNboards like

EU ppl use irc :<

#groove.daoc is most used to discuss fights (and all of the top guilds are in it)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, god forbid there is a thread here about rvr instead of whine or grats or whine.

Narjhan

Fledgling Freddie
And this is more about discussing an entire night of fights. A thread on a popular forum has some fairly obvious advantages in this case.

E

Eruptix

wow chill I was just suggesting you to come visit irc chan so you could directly talk with ppl after fights
:twak:

Narjhan

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not upset, just trying to explain that there was a reason for the post. I actually visit IRC as well but in this case threads like these add entertainment while at work, IRC won't help with that :p

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Eruptix said:
posting @guild threads and discussing fights on Fh boards is so american/VNboards like

#groove.daoc is most used to discuss fights (and all of the top guilds are in it)

IRC is for nerds ffs

Thadius

Part of the furniture
raid said:
IRC is for nerds ffs

Have to agree with that

Especially with all the bollocks that goes with FPS games, like join our channel for recruitment!

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Eruptix said:

On high time there was more threads like that imo :D

@ posts are sadly missing on these boards and generally source of some pretty hawt drama ;)

As for irc, that's only seen by those present there and then. Always need a more long term alternative like a message board imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom