Slow Crew maybe Recruiting (Avalon)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
We seem to have lost our champ recently....therefore we would like an experienced 8v8'er to rep them.

Preferably someone we've fought with or against on cluster that we know can play the game, especially as a banelord toon.

If our champs definately gone and you're the right person for us, we will, PL your toon to 50, give cash for template, do group steps of MLs for or with you. Help with the CL crap if you need it.

We ask you can play Mondays and Wednesdays most weeks and preferably most weekday evenings would be a bonus since we tend to run in some form or another most nights.

We'd prefer someone around our age range 19-27 ish...we are very friendly but we take 8v8 very seriously so someone with a similar view would work best.

So if you want to be our new BM or Champ pm me!

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
This is a very important thread stop spamming it you evul alliance type peoples!

Just to update I've already rejected applications from the whole of Coo Coo so the spots still available!

Muddry

Fledgling Freddie
crap :< im way to old! and dont have much experience with bl toons :/

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
This is a very important thread stop spamming it you evul alliance type peoples!

Just to update I've already rejected applications from the whole of Coo Coo so the spots still available!

mean :(

Liff

Fledgling Freddie

Turned down on a public forum. How embarrassing :m00:
And I never spam. Honestly...

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
can i apply for druid spot untill you respec out of nature calminm8 pls

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
can i apply for druid spot untill you respec out of nature calminm8 pls

Calmin is RR7 and 42 Nurture now!!!!

Come join us Toxii we're switching to a tank set up of dooom! :)

Not seen you around for awhile you nub <3

Logi

Resident Freddy
heey Calmin, remember my champ? :p coudl fill ur grp spot.. but its kinda hard for me as i got college, so dunno tbh :p maybe weekends? :D

/Logitack

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
heey Calmin, remember my champ? :p coudl fill ur grp spot.. but its kinda hard for me as i got college, so dunno tbh :p maybe weekends? :D

/Logitack

Hey Logi, yeah i remember your champ mate.

We've actually got a rep now who we're PLing at the moment along with out new VW, Druid and Champ for our tank set up.

Thanks though mate :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'm very interested. I'm starting to get more and more sick of Wow, and wanting a comeback to DAoC.

Unless you've found someone already, please send me a PM, and I'll try to answer any question you might have. :)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin is RR7 and 42 Nurture now!!!!

Come join us Toxii we're switching to a tank set up of dooom! :)

Not seen you around for awhile you nub <3

and play what in tank group, warden or my casters ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom