[SLH] v [KTIT]

• Thread starter old.[KTIT]Tutill
  • Start date
O

old.[KTIT]Tutill

I fact is you didn't hammer us, you no KTIT could beat you. If thats the way an admin should act well BW community would fall and no would wanna play as the admin would just call u none stop. Also SLH play MuF go on play MuF and get bent errr get beat ohh yeah the match you recon you can win Vs IST LoL whens the match going on pl$ let me admin pl$

O

old.[SLH]Slippy

In response to your so called match report I think I should explain why alot of our team were unhappy. Firstly we dont take kindly to being called cheats (supposedly having magnetic grenades that bent round corners!?!}and secondly we usually play with FF on so dont have to deal with the amount of spam u threw at us in the second map. I feel the first map was good natured and a good game but when u call people cheats their bound to get upset dont u think? I thought i`d post this here so we can write a proper report bout the match/tactics not just slag off the opposition

O

old.Hat0

I wasn't there for the match, so nething I say is a waste of my time and forum space. If I write a reply it will just prove how lame I am.

O

old.Demo

Hehe, Throw magnetic Grenades Round Corners, thats the funniest i've heard so far...

Can anyone better...

Our best is "We" were suppose to be invisible.

;)

O

old.make~my~day

Hmm

invisible peeps and magnetic grenades

you sure you werent under the holucination act from spys LSD's ?

;)

------------------
make-my-day

BWTFCL Admin - Overall
BWTFCL Referee - All Pools
Admin - Pool B

ICQ 42743025

[This message has been edited by make~my~day (edited 02 July 2000).]

O

old.[TGC]FAde-

Best one I've heard is
"Fox try and look like an Elephant" lol

FAde-

O

old.TGC Snow

rofl that was a classic

shame we still lost though :(

O

old.[SLH]Slippy

We`ve played MUF twice in the last couple of months and both games were close and well fought. I know one result was 150-135 so they obviously wanted to play and cap rather than moan. As for u beating us thats even funnier than magnetic grens :)

O

old.Hat0

Is Tutill foreign? If so I commend him on his tenacity under difficuly circumstances. If not, my ICQ is 53830799, and I see it as my duty to make sure the majority of our country's populace is literate. I offer my personal tuition. Coming to terms with being both grossly stupid and consumately illiterate is difficult Tutill, but I hope I can help you through it. Perhaps you may even gain an NVQ one day.
Regards from Hat0 Bsc Econ (Joint Hons) MSc Comp.Sci.

E

exxxie

ok, Hat0 iz quit blaytantly showering off now, ffs juste cos u hav a dugre it duhsnt make u ne beter than us. so ner ;p

------------------
[RA]excession
The Rebel Alliance

E

exxxie

On a more serious note - cant we keep BWTFCL free from Flames and all things nasty and distasteful? We had enough of that crap in the "You know what" league. Lets just chill, play good, tough, friendly matches, and shake hands after :)

Thats what you'll get from us anyhow.

P.S. Light hearted and amusing jibes at fellow players/clans are strictly encouraged however.

------------------
[RA]excession
The Rebel Alliance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom